Developed carpal tunnel during my 40 day probation..dying but trying to get thru

What nagging? Are you kidding. It's a simple ***** question . Showing up in a cast or what not ..would that get me fired? . We're supposed to support each other not act like ******* trolls and talk ******. Lil nagging issue? ****** yourself . The advice about the doc was all that was needed . You feel good acting like a ****** smartaz I'm sure. "This should get some likes"

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how do you think you can do this long term?
That's for me to deal with. Answer the question or don't reply . Why all the ***** smartaz ignorant replies. I came here for support . You ***** ***** act like I'm incompetent . I believe my question was very easy to answer for someone in the game . But all you ******** are doing is posting lame pics and trolling me . Real cool on all your parts .. glad to be apart of the team . Btw . I ***** scratched my final day today and await my seniority . Hooray for this nagging :censored2: who can't hack it physically .

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe I have CT syndrome and every day is literally a nightmare as I'm scared to let them know because I hear that you get canned for getting "injured" during your 40.. I have a lot of dump stops for metal companies and I can barely use my left wrist for lifting. Idk what to do and I have 25 days left to qualify . But it's slowing me down big time .

So, what is your question

All I see a bunch of whining

Eat :censored2: . I wasn't boasting dude. Seriously . You're not funny and the fact you literally quoted my reply
If you want to make book, you're going to have to work through it. Don't tell ups about it until you qualify.
Hopefully it will just get better in time.
If you see a doctor, they will ask if it happened at work. Since it didn't, you're OK.
thanks for the advice . That's all I asked for . Not degradation . Bunch of :censored2: heads on here .

I believe I have CT syndrome and every day is literally a nightmare as I'm scared to let them know because I hear that you get canned for getting "injured" during your 40.. I have a lot of dump stops for metal companies and I can barely use my left wrist for lifting. Idk what to do and I have 25 days left to qualify . But it's slowing me down big time .
This job is not for you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Eat :censored2: . I wasn't boasting dude. Seriously . You're not funny and the fact you literally quoted my reply

thanks for the advice . That's all I asked for . Not degradation . Bunch of :censored2: heads on here .
You are new to Brown Cafe so I'll point the rules out. TOS - Terms and Rules

Number 4 below is specific to your edited post.

Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.
  • Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

Richard Cranium

I'm good . I just wish you people acted your :censored2: ages. If you can't figure out what the aim of my "whining" was I don't need your help.
That's for me to deal with. Answer the question or don't reply . Why all the ***** smartaz ignorant replies. I came here for support . You ***** ***** act like I'm incompetent . I believe my question was very easy to answer for someone in the game . But all you ******** are doing is posting lame pics and trolling me . Real cool on all your parts .. glad to be apart of the team . Btw . I ***** scratched my final day today and await my seniority . Hooray for this nagging :censored2: who can't hack it physically .
J
I'm good . I just wish you people acted your :censored2: ages. If you can't figure out what the aim of my "whining" was I don't need your help.
Wouldn't mind hearing the very proud grandfather's opinion on this topic.

Inthegame

What nagging? Are you kidding. It's a simple ***** question . Showing up in a cast or what not ..would that get me fired?
Not fired but not hired.
Answer the question or don't reply.
We did.
I believe my question was very easy to answer for someone in the game.
It was.
You ***** ***** act like I'm incompetent
I'll go with immature.

I ***** scratched my final day today and await my seniority
Do you own a time machine? How could you have 15 days in on Monday and hit a final day in 40 on Tuesday?
Hooray for this nagging :censored2: who can't hack it physically.
But yet can't hack a simple internet forum. Good luck buttercup.

Box Ox

I can barely use my left wrist for lifting.

But all you ******** are doing is posting lame pics

p3ZocWw.png