DIAD IV the worst ever?

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
I didn't mind the IV's. They processed stuff faster. When i would get one for my helper during peak and they told us we had to put at least 30 stops in it I would just put 30 stops in the V and use the IV the rest of the day.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't mind the IV's. They processed stuff faster. When i would get one for my helper during peak and they told us we had to put at least 30 stops in it I would just put 30 stops in the V and use the IV the rest of the day.

I put probably 80% of the stops on my helper board (all residential went on it). Any complaints or claims --- helper did it.

john chesney

We've have so much rain that entire towns are flooding. I'm sure paper would suck a big fat D in this weather.
It did but you could pre sheet in the car leave the bulk head door open and nobody knew where you were at or what you were doing. Had to call one of your pickups to get ahold of you

rod

Retired 22 years
2 hour naps in the Package car were awesome.....being on paper was awesome.
I did so little work it was crazy.

I very very seldom took any extra break and I can honestly say they got their moneys worth out of me but on the other had once you left the building for the most part the pressure was off. (Until the next day when you could almost expect to be quizzed about "what took you so long the day before?)