DIAD V Tips and tricks?

Cementups

Box Monkey
does anyone know what the side buttons are for. i know that you can scroll down with the two that are close together but what about the two larger ones on the side. i was told that they were scan buttons but they dont work. any tricks on how to turn them on/????

They are scan buttons. We can't turn them on, only IT can. I personally don't want it on.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
does anyone know what the side buttons are for. i know that you can scroll down with the two that are close together but what about the two larger ones on the side. i was told that they were scan buttons but they dont work. any tricks on how to turn them on/????

The side buttons are a huge pet peeve of mine. DIAD5 has the sig key in the same place so right handed people hit this key and kick it to the name input screen all the time, many times a day even. Now 85% of the population is right handed so UPS was actually discriminating against the other 15% of the population. So they added the side keys which will do the same thing as the sig key. Just like that, no more discrimination and left handed customers now get the same pleasure of looking at us like a deer in the headlights because they can't sign.

I hate those damn yellow buttons!