Disciplinary action already....in cab cameras.

Thebrownblob

Not really. Driving is a human activity wrought with near misses, large and small. It is perfectly normal. Record each one of them and what's perfectly normal seems dangerous driving.

I would bet each and every circle of honor driver has experienced 1000's of near misses in their career. Being good drivers, they adjusted to each occurrence turning something into nothing.
I agree and in the companies presentation They actually use those near Miss as examples and say they will use them to teach new drivers . One of the scenarios is a little kid running out from the side of the street and a car is blocking The drivers visibility and he stops in time. Of course I know the company‘s lying. It’s the same company said they wanted to use the telematics report to detect mechanical issues with your vehicle lol.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree and in the companies presentation They actually use those near Miss as examples and say they will use them to teach new drivers . One of the scenarios is a little kid running out from the side of the street and a car is blocking The drivers visibility and he stops in time. Of course I know the company‘s lying. It’s the same company said they wanted to use the telematics report to detect mechanical issues with your vehicle lol.
It’s for the greater good……seems I’ve heard that before.

El Correcto

god is dead
I never really had a problem if they follow me, figured they were wasting their time so it was kind of funny. As it is now management does not have enough time to discipline based off telematics much less follow us.
I’ve noticed management usually do this to people they know they can rattle around here. It’s rarer for the don’t give a :censored2:s to get bothered over the people who will still sit there and argue about the time allowances for bulk stops or surprise splits off other routes.

They also do it to the openly unprofessional to their faces people. Like just don’t be unprofessional with these people and do your job. You won’t have problems once you stand your ground a couple times with their production questions and show it’s not your concern.

Est.1998

This is probably my favorite video on the internet. Don’t know how people could drive without a seat belt.
This driver was texting or checking out his next stops.
Probably could’ve avoided this if he was paying attention.
Funny how FedEx have a dashcam but don’t enforce wearing seatbelts.

quad decade guy

This driver was texting or checking out his next stops.
Probably could’ve avoided this if he was paying attention.
Funny how FedEx have a dashcam but don’t enforce wearing seatbelts.
How do you know they don't enforce seatbelts exactly?

Was he in compliance or being deliberately obstinate/unsafe? Serious questions.