Dishonesty and Failure to Report a accident.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You may not care but some folks actually take pride on even the smallest achievements. I get it some folks live this life to judge harshly so it’s expected in this forum.
No It is a great achievement. By choking, I meant that the safety awards are not nearly what they should be for the achievement. If you were seasoned you would know why I choked. Now you do. Kudos to your bud. I had 23, when I quit.

You may not care but some folks actually take pride on even the smallest achievements. I get it some folks live this life to judge harshly so it’s expected in this forum.
I am retired now, but I did the same thing when putting together a set and not realizing the angle of my back box as this was at night with little lighting in the area. I reported it right away, manager comes out to see the damage and goes crazy screaming at me. My punishment for the actions of not following procedure was a 8 hour day for the next 5 days in the office. I had to know by heart all the safety rules that are required in feeder and get a 100% on each test that was given at the end of the week. I was also charged with an accident.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No It is a great achievement. By choking, I meant that the safety awards are not nearly what they should be for the achievement. If you were seasoned you would know why I choked. Now you do. Kudos to your bud. I had 23, when I quit.
Better than me, I think I had 17.

ManInBrown

Had he reported it he'd have maybe gotten a Warning letter. Lying about it will probably put him on the street. WHY would he be so stupid as to lie???????
Exactly. It’s just amazing that drivers get nervous and don’t report accidents. Short of killing someone because you were drunk on the job, zero chance of you getting fired and it sticking if you just report it. I clipped a baby deer on a road job a few years ago. Zero damage. Pulled over right away and called it in. Anything happens, report it immediately.

Exactly. It’s just amazing that drivers get nervous and don’t report accidents. Short of killing someone because you were drunk on the job, zero chance of you getting fired and it sticking if you just report it. I clipped a baby deer on a road job a few years ago. Zero damage. Pulled over right away and called it in. Anything happens, report it immedia
Exactly. It’s just amazing that drivers get nervous and don’t report accidents. Short of killing someone because you were drunk on the job, zero chance of you getting fired and it sticking if you just report it. I clipped a baby deer on a road job a few years ago. Zero damage. Pulled over right away and called it in. Anything happens, report it immediately.
So basically he’s getting fired. I got it. I told him to start looking for a new job because you’ll probably get canned at your panel hearing. It deadlocked at the local. Thanks everyone.

Yolo

So basically he’s getting fired. I got it. I told him to start looking for a new job because you’ll probably get canned at your panel hearing. It deadlocked at the local. Thanks everyone.

Idk. He still has a chance. I've seen people come back from unreported accidents before.