Dishonesty and Failure to Report a accident.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You aren't clever enough to figure out a Handbrake
That cost you at least 50k.
You lost a 100k per year job because you don't understand how to use a handbrake.
You take zero responsibility for your inability to use a handbrake properly and blame management for not training you.

Have fun being poor.
At this point your criticism is getting corny.

quad decade guy

Why do you care
You aren't clever enough to figure out a Handbrake
That cost you at least 50k.
You lost a 100k per year job because you don't understand how to use a handbrake.
You take zero responsibility for your inability to use a handbrake properly and blame management for not training you.

Have fun being poor.
Why do you care? Hell....neither one of you even work here anymore...

And say, why are YOU bottom feeding on BC.

I'd say he is spot on with post #76....

You have the abusive, belittling hatred thing down.....other than that.....not much relevance...

But then you are from Minnesota.......?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
i do blame whoever decided not to equip the largest delivery fleet on earth with a gearshift alarm so if drivers forget to put truck in park or another malfunction happens, they can know and address it before leaving the truck. kind of could save lives you know? and why do u have such a chubby for driver mgmt?
Yep you still haven't taken responsibility for your actions.
Truly sad

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i do blame whoever decided not to equip the largest delivery fleet on earth with a gearshift alarm so if drivers forget to put truck in park or another malfunction happens, they can know and address it before leaving the truck. kind of could save lives you know? and why do u have such a chubby for driver mgmt?
Gearshift alarm wtf
Lmao

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
if drivers forget to put truck in park or another malfunction happens, they can know and address it before leaving the truck. kind of could save lives you know?
I have never “forgotten” to put the Package Car into Park. It is literally second nature. If you are “forgetting” to do simple routine things to safely shut off the PC you should not be out on the road delivering packages.

You need someone to hold your hand all day to make sure your brake is tight enough? To wipe your a** after you rip the TP in your butt? Keep blaming everyone but yourself. $50k lmao.

Spanky250

Gearshift alarm wtf
Lmao

Not defending him, as I'm new to the party. But my car warns you if you shut the engine off without putting it in park, why can't a brown truck? If they can do that :censored2: pointless shift inhibit garbage they could certainly include a function that's actually useful.

11.19igrad

I have never “forgotten” to put the Package Car into Park. It is literally second nature. If you are “forgetting” to do simple routine things to safely shut off the PC you should not be out on the road delivering packages.

You need someone to hold your hand all day to make sure your brake is tight enough? To wipe your a** after you rip the TP in your butt? Keep blaming everyone but yourself. $50k lmao.
ok well since im not a driver anymore there will never be another accident at ups. problem solved.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
@I have been lurking , are the newer trucks package cars equipped with this feature? I don't move those things around much anymore..., the only ones I remember being equipped like that were the little ?300s? based on a Ford 3/4 or 1 ton chassis.
IMG_20210511_083400499.jpg

And drivers take it with them

Update on my friend! He got brought back to work.. Reduced to Suspension and loss of pay I guess or whatever it was. Thanks to those with sound advice! I’m sure he learned his lesson from this lol.