Dispatching for a specific driver

Over 70

Since you know so much why did you create the thread honestly?

I think you were hoping for a big circle jerk pitty party. Poor me, cover driver working lots of hours...

You got realistic answers from people who have been doing it since you were in elementary school. Apparently they are a bunch of morons who know nothing.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Lol so your admitting you're an idiot?
giphy.gif

OrionsBitch

Not...
Since you know so much why did you create the thread honestly?

I think you were hoping for a big circle jerk pitty party. Poor me, cover driver working lots of hours...

You got realistic answers from people who have been doing it since you were in elementary school. Apparently they are a bunch of morons who know nothing.
I have done everything the guys told me to do. Then I said I wished the union would do something for drivers under 4 years. Then all of a sudden I'm a terrible person for being negative towards the union and wanting to see my kids? My bad

542thruNthru

I have done everything the guys told me to do. Then I said I wished the union would do something for drivers under 4 years. Then all of a sudden I'm a terrible person for being negative towards the union and wanting to see my kids? My bad

Did you stay out till 10 for a few weeks?

You didn't say "you wish the union would do something for drivers under 4 years." You complained like a child and said you pay dues and you should be treated the same as a 20 year driver. The saying might be "Pay your dues" but it doesn't mean a month. It means years! If you are this upset over 8pm with just 2 years driving you're going to have a very frustrating career.

wayfair

swollen member
OHMYGOSH!!!
You have management that has to cater to the 9.5 language because there are so many whiners out there that calve out when they get over an 8 hr dispatch. What about the guys that WANT( yes want) a big day and they don't get it. They don't get that big dispatch because all the whiners out there cause more routes to be put in the loop because someone feels they will be violated. Where's the language for that?

uhhhh, don't sign the 9.5 list????

OrionsBitch

Not...
Did you stay out till 10 for a few weeks?

You didn't say "you wish the union would do something for drivers under 4 years." You complained like a child and said you pay dues and you should be treated the same as a 20 year driver. The saying might be "Pay your dues" but it doesn't mean a month. It means years! If you are this upset over 8pm with just 2 years driving you're going to have a very frustrating career.

"The Union is the one that allowed this change in the past contract. I get what you're saying. But the union should get back the ability for drivers under 4 years to get in the list. "

I said exactly this on the first page.