Do I really need a union for a 2% raise ???

F

Frankie's Friend

You are in total denial. There are tons of guys reading this post that get paid $10 dollars less than RPCD’s and know a two tier driver exist be because it is THEM! Doing the same work with a $4 dollar raise, full time pension and full time healthcare contributions is an improvement to them. A no vote keeps them the same! You can call me names and post as many emoji charms as you want but they are out there reading this and know I am right!
Bahahaha

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Awesome, Then you are one of the few areas that are like that and I would vote no as well.

Other people told me the same only to find out they had two tier drivers and did not even know it.
We not encourage other areas to bring their language up on par with ours?

Instead you tell them there's 2 choices and they both suck.

LagunaBrown

We not encourage other areas to bring their language up on par with ours?

Instead you tell them there's 2 choices and they both suck.
That’s part of the problem. They have been in for 20 years and nobody cared. Now all of the sudden you want and think you can to take the language out. Tbe contract is not even being negotiated that way! How noble of you but your 20 years late to the party don’t act like you give a :censored2:. We have made it work to our advantage by getting higher progression rates than your RPCD’s. Your RPCD’s start at $18 and our guys get $27 if they use it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s part of the problem. They have been in for 20 years and nobody cared. Now all of the sudden you want and think you can to take the language out. Tbe contract is not even being negotiated that way! How noble of you but your 20 years late to the party don’t act like you give a :censored2:. We have made it work to our advantage by getting higher progression rates than your RPCD’s. Your RPCD’s start at $18 and our guys get $27 if they use it.
Liar

BrownRecycler

Show me where the contract is negotiating out any of the two tier drivers that already exist. You throw around the word liar when you in fact are one.

Read the contract. Then, read it again. And, again, and again. If they paying more for being in the company longer, that's two tier.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The 22.4 HAVE to be used on Saturday so they will absorb and replace current two tier drivers through promotions. Giving them either higher pay, pension and healthcare contributions. Thus an upgrade. Keeping it the same is less.
I have read this 4 times.

STOP SNIFFING GLUE, YOU ARE GOING TO DO PERMANENT DAMAGE!

I have nothing but ft cover drivers where I am.

Only FT here also. Guess its not so, "everywhere else" huh?

Areas are different so different rules apply the point is they are everywhere.

GLUE......put it down, it will be ok. You can do it! Just let it go.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I been telling you guys they already exist and you are not voting to take them out.

Which s it ass hat? last week you were saying a yes vote gets rid of your imaginary 2 tier structure. Now you are saying a yes vote does "not" take them out?

You are posting at 8am on a Sunday. Go to church, find Jesus and get help with your glue issues!

Neanderthal

In a two-tier system newly hired employees would never achieve the rate that any of us work under now.

Any way you chop it up their is a Classification Tier System currently. There’s no way you can say there is not, the supplements dictate what the rates are.

Here is the difference: the 22.4 will be earning full-time pension contributions and health and welfare, which exceeds what the part-time employees get working in classifications that are temporarily full-time hours.

This is a positive for the areas that have troubled plans that will see a resurgence of contributions at a higher rate.

This is a positive for part-timers that want to achieve a higher paid day working part of the day driving or part of the day in a sort.

Maybe it could all be done at the full RPCD rate for all, but it sounds like our bargaining teams did not have access to achieve that. The compromise in all of this is now all package car drivers, regardless of seniority have the ticket to qualify for 9.5 penalties regardless of their years of service.

LagunaBrown

I have read this 4 times.

STOP SNIFFING GLUE, YOU ARE GOING TO DO PERMANENT DAMAGE!

Only FT here also. Guess its not so, "everywhere else" huh?

GLUE......put it down, it will be ok. You can do it! Just let it go.
You are the one sniffing glue.... I always said if you don't already have a two tier driver then I would vote no. You are so high you want to screw our members for you. You are so unreasonable and hard headed to realize you can vote no and I can vote yes because we get other perks you don't like a $9 higher pay in RPCD progression, weekly guarantees and raising the retiree cap from $500,000 to unlimited.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Your the one sniffing glue.... I always said if you don't already have a two tier then I would vote no. You are so high you want to screw our members for you. You are so unreasonable and hard headed to realize you can vote no and I can vote yes because we get other perks you don't like higher pay in progression, weekly guarantees and raising the retiree cap from 500,000 to unlimited.

And you don't seem to understand union solidarity. We need to all vote no until we all get a good deal.