Do I really need a union for a 2% raise ???

LagunaBrown

Are you ignorant or lying on purpose?

Our TCDs will make more than a 22.4...
If that doesn't tell you how much complete garbage this proposal is, than you are hopeless.
But they don’t make full time pension do they! They are different everywhere some less money some the same and some part time pension. They ALL are less than a RPCD or they would be called a RPCD! DUH

LagunaBrown

Uh, no :censored2: Sherlock.
Why are you under the delusion they would hire more drivers than they need, whether it's 22.4 or RPCD?
Wow you just proved my point! Why would they hire 25% or 50% Drivers like you guaranteed if they only ran 10% Saturday routes! They would own all the extra guys a guaranteed 8! I guess you just shot your own theory down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow you just proved my point! Why would they hire 25% or 50% Drivers like you guaranteed if they only ran 10% Saturday routes! They would own all the extra guys a guaranteed 8! I guess you just shot your own theory down.
FFS, did your crack whore mother homeschool you?

You have a bad habit of making no GD sense.

I said they will hire however many drivers they need. You want to create a lower paid driver to fill those positions.

Remove your head from your ass.

LagunaBrown

FFS, did your crack whore mother homeschool you?

You have a bad habit of making no GD sense.

I said they will hire however many drivers they need. You want to create a lower paid driver to fill those positions.

Remove your head from your ass.
Sorry that was the other tool @Gumby that said it but you get the point. They will be far fewer than people think.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
eat a dick
You two are real gems.
Lulz.
U mad.
Too easy.
Thanks for the fun.
Ass hat.
1534314984621.gif

BrownRecycler

Absolutely.... trumps tax cut for the middle class wasn’t sht.... think I’m paying more so the rich can make more... makes perfect sense!!!

There aren't lot of middle class income so I think middle class is a nonfactor excuse for tax cut. The only time that I remember that there are tax cut is when the economy isn't doing well. We are doing very well. There is no recession but have tax cut still while growing federal debt deficit and unpaid toxic asset. I am conservative but this isn't right.

Reagan policy only work with the economic and social system were appropriate at that time not today when technology is so advance that you can hide your money in bitcoin currency.