Do I really need a union for a 2% raise ???

LagunaBrown

Give me that pension money now and I'll vote Yes. Otherwise you can shut up about it.
431339D3-EBEE-48EF-979E-E4E1CF13555E.jpeg

You are rude and an idiot. You make all this impossibly stupid stuff up.

Get rid of pension and give you the money.
Get rid of TCD’s even though we had them for 20 years.
The company got a tax cut so we should be paid more than the $145,000 yearly compensation.
We can do better
Bring back the turkey (ok that’s mine)
You just make stuff up and believe yourself. It’s hysterical!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course because employees making $145,000 to $177,000 in total yearly compensation is not enough! Tyler says “We can do better” right?
You keep using the "total compensation" phrase.

You raise the pension amount I'm going to receive by ZERO dollars, and then claim I have to include that as part of my compensation.
Doesn't work.

This is a thread about the wage increase, the fact that you have to deflect by bringing up the pension says everything.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Of course because employees making $145,000 to $177,000 in total yearly compensation is not enough! Tyler says “We can do better” right?
Well let's see. Earnings are up around 20% on the year. Dividend was increased about 10% this year. The company raises prices around 6% every year.

But we're supposed to be so happy with 2%?

LagunaBrown

Well let's see. Earnings are up around 20% on the year. Dividend was increased about 10% this year. The company raises prices around 6% every year.

But we're supposed to be so happy with 2%?
You are so smart! You should start your own business! What are you doing working here? I bet you could find a better job no problem.

LagunaBrown

A part time job isn't meant to live on. You seem to be happy with lowering what full time jobs get paid.

Seriously...you embarrass yourself with your stupidity on here.
Right, you keep your RPCD’s in progression at $18 dollars while ours is at $27 and you are talking about stupidity. You are just too dumb to understand.

LagunaBrown

A little more up front for a lot less for a longer time. You are too dumb to understand.
it’s a lot more money up front and been in the contract since 1997!!! The 22.4 is an upgrade. You voting no will just keep an existing two tier driver that does not have 9.5 rights, will be forced to work weekends and gets pId $10 dollars less an hour! Once again your brilliant so go ahead and vote no for even worse!