Do we deserve $32+/hour

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

250px-Lucy_and_the_psychiatric_help_booth.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
My daughter has tons of tattoos..........so I should dis-avow any knowledge of her????

The last tattoo really hit me hard......Both the daughter and granddaughter got one of those ribbons......half teal (ovarian cancer) and the other half, zebra stripe (carcinoid cancer).

It's their way of expressing........I'm proud of the kid I raised and the kids she is raising.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It is human nature to judge others based on your first impression of them and when I see a punk kid covered with tats with multiple piercings and pants halfway down their butt I immediately dismiss them. The kid could be a Rhodes scholar for all I know but I really wouldn't be able to get past my first impression.

I don't care about the tats, I have a few myself. The peircings?!?, eh, a little less so but I can usually let that go to. The pants hanging halfway down the butt, NOW that one gets me going everytime. That one I don't let go. Pull up your @#$%^&*^%#@^*& pants! I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to walt up behind them and pull em down the rest of the way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to walt up behind them and pull em down the rest of the way. "(dill)

What are things on my "to do" list for when I retire, Alex?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
None of the body mutilations bother me.
Unless someone is infringing on personal rights, I really don't care.

As a street photographer, I actually like people with tats and other interesting attributes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't have any. Ive never loved anything enough to make it permanent. Except my dogs. I mean butterflies, hearts etc. I got my ears pierced when my 7 yr old step daughter told me it didn't hurt. She lied. My husband has a ton, I almost passed out when I went with him to get one. I thought the red ink was blood.
he also had hair to his waist which was specifically grown for Locks of Love. I knew why he grew it, because he could and for a reason. Man the crap he got over it. My son who has beautiful black/black hair, (he's 1/4 Cherokee) just cut off 11 inches for Locks of Love also. And he hears crap all the time, like cut your hair and get a real job. Yet in fact he makes 2xs what I do.
So I have seen what judgemental is, which is why I don't go there.
The saggy pants thing to me is disgusting, especially when they are belted over the thighs.
But my parents hated my bell bottoms. Soooo........

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't have any. Ive never loved anything enough to make it permanent. Except my dogs. I mean butterflies, hearts etc. I got my ears pierced when my 7 yr old step daughter told me it didn't hurt. She lied. My husband has a ton, I almost passed out when I went with him to get one. I thought the red ink was blood.
he also had hair to his waist which was specifically grown for Locks of Love. I knew why he grew it, because he could and for a reason. Man the crap he got over it. My son who has beautiful black/black hair, (he's 1/4 Cherokee) just cut off 11 inches for Locks of Love also. And he hears crap all the time, like cut your hair and get a real job. Yet in fact he makes 2xs what I do.
So I have seen what judgemental is, which is why I don't go there.
The saggy pants thing to me is disgusting, especially when they are belted over the thighs.
But my parents hated my bell bottoms. Soooo........

My whole thing with the saggy pants is there is no way it's comfortable. Why would u WANT to walk around having to pull up your pants every other step. It's for the sole purpose to draw attention to ones self and that's what I don't like.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My whole thing with the saggy pants is there is no way it's comfortable. Why would u WANT to walk around having to pull up your pants every other step. It's for the sole purpose to draw attention to ones self and that's what I don't like.
I watch COPS and it's real hard to get into the back seat of the police car with "your pants on the ground". Lookin' like a fool with you pants on the ground.....

S

serenity now

they wear their pants like that for one purpose only: to piss off old people * see how effective it is :happy-very:

something most of you accept as perfectly normal still bothers me; caps on backward or sideways

and, please tell me why someones needs a stocking hat in the middle of the summer?

Indecisi0n

Helps air out your butt on those hot summer days.

moreluck

golden ticket member
they wear their pants like that for one purpose only: to piss off old people * see how effective it is :happy-very:

something most of you accept as perfectly normal still bothers me; caps on backward or sideways

and, please tell me why someones needs a stocking hat in the middle of the summer?
I saw the FDX man with his cap on backwards......looks like a slob !!

S

serenity now

I don't care about the tats, I have a few myself. The peircings?!?, eh, a little less so but I can usually let that go to. The pants hanging halfway down the butt, NOW that one gets me going everytime. That one I don't let go. Pull up your @#$%^&*^%#@^*& pants! I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to walt up behind them and pull em down the rest of the way.

something here caught my eye: I have a few myself

pix please
:picture:

Last edited by a moderator:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

It's to let other guys know that you are open to receiving "rear door deliveries". That's how it started, anyways