Do you find it amusing to watch Hillary Clinton lose 3 times over

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
.that's usually the way the conversation goes in states with no voter ID laws.

Straight from the GOP narrative. Widespread voter fraud is a fallacy, and an excuse for the GOP to keep minority voters away from the polls.

Tie the tool.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wow. Quoting GQ? Not exactly a news source. How's your fashion sense? I'll bet it's both fabulous and amazing.
There's a preloader in Watma who once graced the cover of GQ.
True story .
He was a jockey sitting on a horse , so I guess he actually had to share the cover picture .

watdaflock?

.that's usually the way the conversation goes in states with no voter ID laws.
What do you mean? Are you one of the tin foil hat wearers who believes the only way Clinton won CA is from illegals voting?

fyi-
No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

Of all of the states which do not require ID's, Trump won six. Are you saying all of the other states had illegals voting for Clinton?

newfie

Straight from the GOP narrative. Widespread voter fraud is a fallacy, and an excuse for the GOP to keep minority voters away from the polls.

Tie the tool.

you don't know anymore on the subject then anyone else. without checking ID's it would be almost impossible to catch someone. All you can then do is point to democratic voting districts where there are voting irregularities such as more votes then registered voters. Or this little gem in the Detroit recount. Is it a deliberate effort at doctoring the vote or another sign of democrats who are totally incompetent?

Michigan recount finds voting WAS flawed but mainly in Clinton-friendly Detroit | Daily Mail Online

newfie

What do you mean? Are you one of the tin foil hat wearers who believes the only way Clinton won CA is from illegals voting?

fyi-
No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

Of all of the states which do not require ID's, Trump won six. Are you saying all of the other states had illegals voting for Clinton?

I think if there is any state where you will find illegals voting it will be the bastion of liberalism California where many folks in leadership positions have said illegals should be allowed to vote. where there have actually been interviews with illegals who are part of the organizing drive to get people out to vote. Those who are so worried about Russian influence in our elections and thus want to have it fully investigated surprisingly do not have any concerns about non citizens possibly swaying the vote in this country. I'm fine with a full and complete investigation of both issues. The integrity of the our voting system needs to be preserved.

P

pickup

Calm down SNOWFLAKE, you're going to have to deal with a lot of Trump insults over the next couple years.

I'll take those insults over those that would have been pointed at Hillary had she been President. Instead she will be remembered in the history books as the person who was so unelectable that it resulted in the first black president and the first non politician president.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll take those insults over those that would have been pointed at Hillary had she been President. Instead she will be remembered in the history books as the person who was so unelectable that it resulted in the first black president and the first non politician president.
You absolutely love her, if you didn't you wouldn't bring her up every chance you get.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear lord, when are we gonna stop talking about Clinton?

The FAUX spinmasters have to keep talking about Clinton in order to deflect attention away from Trump, and his many issues, including conflict of interest, ties to Russia, lack of financial disclosure, and appointees with legal issues of their own. This is why Newtie was suggesting pardons for the Trump advisory team and some of his appointees, which means they already know these people are dirty and will be exposed during conformation hearings.

P

pickup

She isn't going to be locked-up. You need to worry more about the orange orangutan ending-up behind bars.

Please let's not call a future or current president an orangutan . It is racially insensitive.

Edit: you racist SNOWFLAKE !