Do you find it amusing to watch Hillary Clinton lose 3 times over

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Please let's not call a future or current president an orangutan . It is racially insensitive.

Edit: you racist SNOWFLAKE !

Oops. So sorry. What I meant to say that Trump only looks like an orangutan. The ape is actually far more intelligent. Don't want to insult the simian world.

Tuck Frump.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
we talking about trump or Michele now?

This proves you aren't very smart. Comparing Trump to an ape isn't racist, because Whites aren't compared to apes in a racial way. Blacks commonly are, and you know that. It's like showing Trump eating watermelon and fried chicken with a 40. Not racist.

You don't ever "get it". It's only racial if it's intended to be racial. Calling Michelle an "ape in heels" is about as racial as it gets. Trump gets compared to an orangutan generally because of his beautiful orange hairdo, and lately, because of his incredible intelligence.

Michelle=racism. Trump= making fun of his appearance and stupidity, not his race.

That's what makes Righties so dumb...they can't figure out simple facts.

newfie

This proves you aren't very smart. Comparing Trump to an ape isn't racist, because Whites aren't compared to apes in a racial way. .

this is actually more of the simple minded logic displayed by the liberal. In this case I was trolling and knew making that comment would draw you out with such buffoonery. thanks for playing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
this is actually more of the simple minded logic displayed by the liberal. In this case I was trolling and knew making that comment would draw you out with such buffoonery. thanks for playing.

Nope. You were caught, and backpedaled into the "troll" excuse. Thanks for playing "Klanman".

newfie

I compare Grinch wannabes to idiots. Is that racist?

I wouldn't know, conservatives don't hide behind terms like racists. perhaps you could ask another snowflake?

I am starting to wonder if you guys understand what snowflakes you really are? Every post you make you give me more material.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Paying supposed KKK members for access makes the whole "documentary" suspect. Would have liked to have seen it aired, but the payments taint the authenticity.

Sorry snowbabyganja, you're not gonna be able to get off on that little documentary of Americana.
Is this something that Senator Byrd did?