Do you find it amusing to watch Hillary Clinton lose 3 times over

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With John Kerry's speech today I would chalk it up as another lost for hillary .
Why so ?
Well because She said many times that only uneducated white trash would vote for Trump and Lurch proved her wrong today.
I rate it up there with his other great tag line of get an education or you'll end up in Iraq .

Boulevard859710

With John Kerry's speech today I would chalk it up as another lost for hillary .
Why so ?
Well because She said many times that only uneducated white trash would vote for Trump and Lurch proved her wrong today.
I rate it up there with his other great tag line of get an education or you'll end up in Iraq .
I'm a Deplorable and proud of it. To hell with that crusty bitch.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm a Deplorable and proud of it. To hell with that crusty bitch.

Yep, you're a dumb deplorable. So dumb that you don't have any questions for Mr. Trump wanting to brush-off any further investigations or sanctions on the Russians for their hacking activities. And dumb enough to not wonder why it was basically a unanimous UN vote against Israel. Why? Because they are clearly settling territory that would be the potential Palestinian state, which will do nothing put further provoke the Palestinians and create another war.

If you want to cut government spending, how about Israel? We give them billions, and most of our latest military technology...and they still spy on us.

Let the political "free market" decide.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Everybody spies on us
Friend and foe alike
Territory usually goes to the victor in wars , what wars did the Palestinians win ?
And say didn't one of those peace accord give land to the Palestinians and they still went to war against Israel ?
Isn't Israel the only democracy in a region of dictators and monarchs ?
Every vote against Israel only needs one veto to fail, why did bho decide now was that time to abstain ?

What Russian hacking do you mean ?
Could it be where Podesta gave out his password for his email account ?
That not hacking . That's a really stupid and dumb thing to do .
No wonder HRC lost , if that is the caliber of her staff .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everybody spies on us
Friend and foe alike
Territory usually goes to the victor in wars , what wars did the Palestinians win ?
And say didn't one of those peace accord give land to the Palestinians and they still went to war against Israel ?
Isn't Israel the only democracy in a region of dictators and monarchs ?
Every vote against Israel only needs one veto to fail, why did bho decide now was that time to abstain ?

What Russian hacking do you mean ?
Could it be where Podesta gave out his password for his email account ?
That not hacking . That's a really stupid and dumb thing to do .
No wonder HRC lost , if that is the caliber of her staff .

Russian Hacking? BAD. Obama Response. SAD. Sore losers!! I LOVE THE JEWS!! # @RealDonaldTrumpAssClownUnqualifiedtobeanythingbutaTVrealitystarandserialphilandererwithatinydick

Boulevard859710

Yep, you're a dumb deplorable. So dumb that you don't have any questions for Mr. Trump wanting to brush-off any further investigations or sanctions on the Russians for their hacking activities. And dumb enough to not wonder why it was basically a unanimous UN vote against Israel. Why? Because they are clearly settling territory that would be the potential Palestinian state, which will do nothing put further provoke the Palestinians and create another war.

If you want to cut government spending, how about Israel? We give them billions, and most of our latest military technology...and they still spy on us.

Whatever man. Continue believing in left wing made up :censored2:. You all lost. Get over it.
I do agree with you on the foreign aid though. The US should cut it all off.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Look at it this way.
He has convinced many heads of companies to quit and take a lower paying job for 4-8 years .
There is a trickle down effect in each one of these companies , lower seniority employees will now have a better shot at a bigger paying job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Look at it this way.
He has convinced many heads of companies to quit and take a lower paying job for 4-8 years .
There is a trickle down effect in each one of these companies , lower seniority employees will now have a better shot at a bigger paying job.

Trickle-down didn't work before and it won't work now. What you have now is Trump cutting deals with organizations before he is even President to try and make it look like his ideas are valid. They aren't. "Deal-making" isn't how a democracy works, nor does making the rich even more wealthy so they'll create more opportunities for the rest of us. Sure. This is a reverse re-distribution of wealth upwards, and we'll see nothing.

It will be a great time to be a yacht or airplane salesperson, and the Bentley and Porsche dealerships will do fine too.

newfie

upload_2016-12-30_9-8-9.png