Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Overpaid Union Thug

This is a fair point. It is also a fair point to ask you to wear a face mask if you are in an environment in which there may be those may be more prone to illness.

I bring my face mask to work and put it on the desk next to me. I don't wear it throughout the day----I do put it on whenever a client walks in the door as a courtesy to them.
Those that are prone to illness should wear a mask. Not everyone else. I’m not their daddy or their caregiver.

Overpaid Union Thug

Don’t buy into the trick. He wants you to wish Ill will on him then blame you for it.

Nah. I want people to mind their own business
Now we know why your medical training landed you a job as a teamster. Lmao.

Was it supposed to land me a job as a brain surgeon? I said BASIC medical training. Not a medical doctorate. See that’s why you don’t know anything and panic as a result. You don’t pay attention or have enough sense to figure things out for yourself. LOL

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Yet, I seem know more than you. Why stop at wearing just a mask? Why don’t you people go all out and wear full NBC suits? But please don’t. Because then the rest of you will demand everyone where them as well. LOL
I like how you end every post with lol. And your tough guy username. Dude ,,, wow.. ok so you have a ged and 16 weeks of cover and move medical training from the government. Oh boy! You know everything and nobody’s gonna tell you what to do. Could you be any more insecure idiot?

Overpaid Union Thug

I like how you end every post with lol. And your tough guy username. Dude ,,, wow.. ok so you have a ged and 16 weeks of cover and move medical training from the government. Oh boy! You know everything and nobody’s gonna tell you what to do. Could you be any more insecure idiot?
My govt training qualified me to work in several operating rooms that are held to the same exact standards as civilian counterparts and provide basic EMT aid to people with minor to severe injuries. What training did you get?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Unless you have an N95 mask or better, the virus will get through your sense of protection. Most have much bigger pores.
It’s about helping not spread the disease when asymptotic or symptomatic when out in public. Yes, if someone WITHOUT a mask coughs sneezes yells the disease can be transmitted. I have never lost so much faith in humanity until covid19

upschuck

It’s about helping not spread the disease when asymptotic or symptomatic when out in public. Yes, if someone WITHOUT a mask coughs sneezes yells the disease can be transmitted. I have never lost so much faith in humanity until covid19
But how is putting a mask on that doesn't contain it, help prevent it, since the virus can pass through the pores of the cloth, rather easily?