• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Overpaid Union Thug

ALS or BLS?
Self Aid and Buddy Care first then more advanced later on. We weren’t EMTs but had to learn some of their basic tasks. The more relevant (To this topic) training was in the various clinics I worked in and particularly in the actual OR in the hospital. Mostly on Lackland Air Force base but I worked at other bases as well. I was in allot of surgeries during my time there. The training that really makes all this nonsense with the masks so obviously ridiculous was the constant infection control training and the strict adherence to it.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Self Aid and Buddy Care first then more advanced later on. We weren’t EMTs but had to learn some of their basic tasks. The more relevant (To this topic) training was in the various clinics I worked in and particularly in the actual OR in the hospital. Mostly on Lackland Air Force base but I worked at other bases as well. I was in allot of surgeries during my time there. The training that really makes all this nonsense with the masks so obviously ridiculous was the constant infection control training and the strict adherence to it.
LOL

hellfire

I completely agree.
It's been amazing how many weak minded sheep are willing to give up their freedoms so easily over a little flu. The control the media has over people is just sad.
I completely agree.
It's been amazing how many weak minded sheep are willing to give up their freedoms so easily over a little flu. The control the media has over people is just sad.
Listen, I know you’re a troll,, ok,, don’t make me pull up the thread where re raise handed you your ass

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was at Lackland in October 1981 for basic.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I like how you end every post with lol. And your tough guy username. Dude ,,, wow.. ok so you have a ged and 16 weeks of cover and move medical training from the government. Oh boy! You know everything and nobody’s gonna tell you what to do. Could you be any more insecure idiot?

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Familiarize yourself with the TOS Paying special attention to #6 before your next post, please.

hellfire

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Familiarize yourself with the TOS Paying special attention to #6 before your next post, please.
. Dear lord 90% of posts on here contain insults