DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
98004083_1412497198956311_2487979768939544576_n.png

Box Ox

Ah, a realist in the reader comments section:

“Look, we get it. You don’t like Biden. You didn’t want him to be the nominee. I don’t like him either. I certainly didn’t vote for him in my primary. But it’s him or Trump at this point. He’s not going to drop out and magically give Bernie or Warren the nomination. He’s what we’re stuck with. Is there any chance of us focusing on stopping the existential threat of a second Trump term instead of tearing our own nominee down every day, or is this 2016 all over again?”

Hopefully hard leftists will give the petulant child “Bernie/Kamala/etc got cheated!” stuff a rest this fall if they really don’t want another 4 years of Trump.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

“Look, we get it. You don’t like Biden. You didn’t want him to be the nominee. I don’t like him either. I certainly didn’t vote for him in my primary. But it’s him or Trump at this point. He’s not going to drop out and magically give Bernie or Warren the nomination. He’s what we’re stuck with. Is there any chance of us focusing on stopping the existential threat of a second Trump term instead of tearing our own nominee down every day, or is this 2016 all over again?”

Hopefully hard leftists will give the petulant child “Bernie/Kamala/etc got cheated!” stuff a rest this fall if they really don’t want another 4 years of Trump.
you aint black

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

They should vote 3rd party. Teach the dem leadership a lesson!