DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

vantexan

Just curious, did you listen to the entire interview?
Heard the part where Joe said what he said on the radio from several shows. Even if taken out of context, which I'm sure you'll say, it was a dumb thing to say. He's a gaffe machine. I know how much you hate Trump, but Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot putting him up as their nominee and thinking he can win in his condition.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Heard the part where Joe said what he said on the radio from several shows. Even if taken out of context, which I'm sure you'll say, it was a dumb thing to say. He's a gaffe machine. I know how much you hate Trump, but Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot putting him up as their nominee and thinking he can win in his condition.

Let me guess, Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Alex Jones??

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He can win in this condition if enough people in the right states dislike Trump enough to vote for Biden.

oldngray

nowhere special
He can win in this condition if enough people in the right states dislike Trump enough to vote for Biden.
Biden is just a placeholder for the candidate the DNC really wants to be President. Even if Biden wins the election there is almost no chance he could serve a full term. Which is why the VP probably means more than any other election.

Benben

Rush, Hannity, and Joe Pags. But let me ask you, whether you agree with them or not what Biden said is documented public knowledge, no?

Some of it yes. But it's a small percentage comparitively! Just on these boards alone I have, in just the last 30 mins, seen two videos that are fake and doctored to make Biden look bad.

Benben

Biden is just a placeholder for the candidate the DNC really wants to be President. Even if Biden wins the election there is almost no chance he could serve a full term. Which is why the VP probably means more than any other election.

Conspiracy Theory!

vantexan

Some of it yes. But it's a small percentage comparitively! Just on these boards alone I have, in just the last 30 mins, seen two videos that are fake and doctored to make Biden look bad.
But specifically about Biden, did he say that if you support Trump over him "you ain't black?"

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Absolutely ... she needs to be a strong even keeled person.
Amy Klobuchar was/is the best Presidential candidate in my mind anyway.
She understands Washington. Obama was completely inept and Trump doesn't even care.
If Trump is not re-elected, it will be because Americans saw what it's like trying to drain the swamp.
My biggest disappointment in Trump is he has not made a dent in the Swamp or the Deep State.
He should have fired everybody he could in Washington, DC and replaced them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yet as you never do, you never post 'them there' videos or pictures.
Makes me think you are just making s:censored2:t up as you normally do.

Box Ox

The fact that you consider Biden a viable President says a lot about your judgment ... or lack thereof.

No other option since the communist candidate didn’t convince enough Democrats to hand over the reigns of the Party.

It’s really gonna be something to possibly see Ginsburg die on the bench if the hard lefties screw this up in November.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Absolutely ... she needs to be a strong even keeled person.
Amy Klobuchar was/is the best Presidential candidate in my mind anyway.
She understands Washington. Obama was completely inept and Trump doesn't even care.
If Trump is not re-elected, it will be because Americans saw what it's like trying to drain the swamp.
My biggest disappointment in Trump is he has not made a dent in the Swamp or the Deep State.
He should have fired everybody he could in Washington, DC and replaced them.

Amy would be the best candidate (midwestern and experienced) but now is officially off the list with Biden's latest gaff (Far too White)..Bets are on with Harris, Abrams selection would be political suicide.

Biden's continue foot in mouth disease is getting worst, the sharks are circling over his vice president selection, he just painted himself into a corner and now (has to select an African American woman).