DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

newfie

99432468_10218772024264334_1903531760445030400_n.jpg

Box Ox

Biden is no more "brain damaged" than the mentally challenged Cheetos fuhrer in the White House today.

You just explained the obvious difference between the two.

Biden: Brain damaged

Trump: Mentally challenged

Biden's situation is more sad to me because he deserves to end his life in a fancy retirement home or on a nice, peaceful farm as his thoughts become increasingly garbled and the Grim Reaper tugs at his suit jacket.

He just doesn't belong out on the campaign trail. His health isn't his fault. He's just old. It's unfortunate that he felt he had to run for President this year.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's ironic, Biden gives an 18 min interview and the only thing you scared idiots can bring up is, "you ain't black." which the interviewer did not find offensive and he's black!

tRump can not speak for more than 2 mins. without saying something stupid and that's when he is "reading from a script."

This whole gaff prone and senile routine is going to blow up in the tRump canpaign's faces in the debates!!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It's ironic, Biden gives an 18 min interview and the only thing you scared idiots can bring up is, "you ain't black." which the interviewer did not find offensive and he's black!

tRump can not speak for more than 2 mins. without saying something stupid and that's when he is "reading from a script."

This whole gaff prone and senile routine is going to blow up in the tRump canpaign's faces in the debates!!!
actually the guy said he is more worried about biden being part of all the bad legislation targetting black people since 1985

Box Ox

It's ironic, Biden gives an 18 min interview and the only thing you scared idiots can bring up is, "you ain't black."

Imagine for a moment what would happen if in an interview, Trump were to say that any black people who don't vote for him in November aren't real black people. Because before the virus, black unemployment was at its lowest level in decades. Perhaps ever.

Ho-ly-:censored2:. There would be around the clock coverage of it for weeks with CNN and MSNBC analysts screaming that Trump has to be a KKK member.

It will be fine

Imagine for a moment what would happen if in an interview, Trump were to say that any black people who don't vote for him in November aren't real black people. Because before the virus, black unemployment was at its lowest level in decades. Perhaps ever.

Ho-ly-:censored2:. There would be around the clock coverage of it for weeks with CNN and MSNBC analysts screaming that Trump has to be a KKK member.
Trump said Jews that vote Democrat are disloyal to Israel. Trump doesn’t get coverage for the same gaff for weeks. He can’t make it that long without saying something new that’s offensive. He’s a train wreck. His incompetence has destroyed the economy, but go ahead and vote for him because you swallow the bad faith right wing attacks against Joe.

Jkloc420

Trump said Jews that vote Democrat are disloyal to Israel. Trump doesn’t get coverage for the same gaff for weeks. He can’t make it that long without saying something new that’s offensive. He’s a train wreck. His incompetence has destroyed the economy, but go ahead and vote for him because you swallow the bad faith right wing attacks against Joe.
you will understand later

Jkloc420

Biden cant build the economy, trump built the econo
he got 12, but even with your 8 is no wonder swing states flipped

floridays

newfie

liberals dont care about the jews anymore , in fact most of the msm hates israel.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Exactly what do you attribute these numbers?

Do some research, you pick the question or topic.

Report back when you can show me one group of people that consistently agree at 90% on anything, besides their vote for a democrat.

I'll give you some help, look to dictatorial regimes.

Help me out, it's all I seem to come up with.

My opinion - OPINION - is neither of the candidates appealed to this demographic. Hell I hated both of them. So maybe a lack of strong feelings kept some home, leaving only the "DIE hard" party members making up the large % of Clinton voters in that block.

TRump has some serious baggage with this demographic. Biden has good and bad baggage and that's why the huge push by tRump to try and amplify the, "you ain't black" comment.

Many elections I think swing less on a love of a particular candidate and more on a hatred of the other guy!