DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

It will be fine

My opinion - OPINION - is neither of the candidates appealed to this demographic. Hell I hated both of them. So maybe a lack of strong feelings kept some home, leaving only the "DIE hard" party members making up the large % of Clinton voters in that block.

TRump has some serious baggage with this demographic. Biden has good and bad baggage and that's why the huge push by tRump to try and amplify the, "you ain't black" comment.

Many elections I think swing less on a love of a particular candidate and more on a hatred of the other guy!
South Carolina showed us what black voters think about Joe. They trust him and they’ll vote for him. It’s why he has the nomination.

floridays

My opinion - OPINION - is neither of the candidates appealed to this demographic. Hell I hated both of them. So maybe a lack of strong feelings kept some home, leaving only the "DIE hard" party members making up the large % of Clinton voters in that block.

TRump has some serious baggage with this demographic. Biden has good and bad baggage and that's why the huge push by tRump to try and amplify the, "you ain't black" comment.

Many elections I think swing less on a love of a particular candidate and more on a hatred of the other guy!
You did one half of the assignment.

Do some research, you pick the question or topic.

Report back when you can show me one group of people that consistently agree at 90% on anything, besides their vote for a democrat.

You receive an incomplete currently.

floridays

South Carolina showed us what black voters think about Joe. They trust him and they’ll vote for him. It’s why he has the nomination.
That was not the question.
Exactly why does one certain group, nationwide consistently give 90% of their votes for one party?

Can you offer one more example, worldwide, of any group consistently giving 90% approval or agreement on any topic besides voting for a democrat?

Do some research, I'll await your answer as well.

Box Ox

If the only candidate that black voters could possibly vote for was Joe then it’s a damn good thing he’s the nominee.

I’ll vote for Joe too. It’s just too bad he’s nearly a carcass right now. Lessens our chances of winning in November.

That and the ads to come about black peoples not being black. And kids rubbing uncle Joe’s hairy legs.

floridays

Evangelicals?
Incorrect.
Support it.
I can give you multiple areas of disagreement where 90% agreement is not even close.
Give me just one example of this 90% agreement.

You stepped up, it's commendable, now step up.
I did notice your question mark, Evangelicals ?.

It will be fine

I’ll vote for Joe too. It’s just too bad he’s nearly a carcass right now. Lessens our chances of winning in November.

That and the ads to come about black peoples not being black. And kids rubbing uncle Joe’s hairy legs.
Black voters aren’t going to be swayed by the bad faith right wing attacks. They know Joe and will vote for him. Trump ads play to his base. Independent voters aren’t going to believe the poop Trump throws out. Trump is clearly grasping at everything, he has no message. His presidency has been an abject failure.

floridays

Don't hijack the argument, Biden wasn't even in the mix.
It could be Trump running against a democrat
prarie dog.jpg
prairie dog and 90% negro democrats would vote for the prairie dog.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Black voters aren’t going to be swayed by the bad faith right wing attacks. They know Joe and will vote for him. Trump ads play to his base. Independent voters aren’t going to believe the poop Trump throws out. Trump is clearly grasping at everything, he has no message. His presidency has been an abject failure.
Lol.
So much TDS.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
That was not the question.
Exactly why does one certain group, nationwide consistently give 90% of their votes for one party?

Can you offer one more example, worldwide, of any group consistently giving 90% approval or agreement on any topic besides voting for a democrat?

Do some research, I'll await your answer as well.

hold on, I do not accept your premise that the black demographic always votes 90%+ democrats on face value. Let me look up stats from last elections going back to say Carter.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
90% no! 83%+ every presidential election since Nixon yes.

The rest of your question is going to take some time, it I can find an example!

floridays

90% no! 83%+ every presidential election since Nixon yes.

The rest of your question is going to take some time, it I can find an example!
Good job, I didn't limit it to presidential elections, but that is ok.

I am seeing a pattern of consistency?
Yes or no?

Please find one more example of this consistency of any group for 51 years.

I offered assistance, look to voting in dictatorial countries.