DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

newfie

1599704011644.png

newfie

biden and his people are trying to sell bidens likability and empathy. Instead the last three speechs I have seen is an angry nasty man.

i believe that would be another sign of his mental issues? He cant even deliver the right temperament in a speech much less the words.

vantexan

biden and his people are trying to sell bidens likability and empathy. Instead the last three speechs I have seen is an angry nasty man.

i believe that would be another sign of his mental issues? He cant even deliver the right temperament in a speech much less the words.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets under his skin in the debates and he explodes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

He goes off script and it's a train wreck.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It is indeed a challenge to debate a guy who lies constantly. donald couldn't debate Barron on the issues

Typical Democratic knee jerk response: Go after their opponent's children and minors..We call that cowardice behavior...

Yes... it will be a challenge for Trump!

Wally

Typical Democratic knee jerk response: Go after their opponent's children and minors..We call that cowardice behavior...

Yes... it will be a challenge for Trump!
Tremendous fear Libs have as they fathom Confused Joe stumbling during a debate. Game changer!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Braindead Biden gets caught telling his handlers to "move it up" (the teleprompter text) during what was supposedly a freeform Q&A. His weasel campaign manager refused to answer for whether or not he was in fact using a teleprompter, essentially confirming that he was.

This guy will get destroyed in a debate if he doesn't back out like a coward.

Wally

Braindead Biden gets caught telling his handlers to "move it up" (the teleprompter text) during what was supposedly a freeform Q&A. His weasel campaign manager refused to answer for whether or not he was in fact using a teleprompter, essentially confirming that he was.

This guy will get destroyed in a debate if he doesn't back out like a coward.
Lol, his handlers had prearranged questions.

Wally

Biden event in Tampa yesterday. The real view of low energy. Three so-called reporters that had to sit in their circles and not allowed to ask questions.

Screenshot_20200916-064453_Samsung Internet.jpg

fishtm2001

“Could you have done more to stop it?” ABC News host George Stephanopoulos asked.
“I don’t think so,” Trump replied. “I think what I did by closing up the country, I think I saved two, maybe two and a half, maybe more than that lives. I really don’t think so. I think we did a very good job.”

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Creepy Sleepy Slow Hair Sniffing Uncle Joe has done it again. At an event in Florida to get the Hispanic vote he played the "Despacito"song on his phone some of the lyrics "I want to breathe in your neck slowly "Let me murmur things in your ear"
The song was recently banned by the Malaysian government for its 'obscene' lyrics, such as 'Let me trespass your danger zones'
PS I also posted this on the Kamala thread

fishtm2001

Creepy Sleepy Slow Hair Sniffing Uncle Joe has done it again. At an event in Florida to get the Hispanic vote he played the "Despacito"song on his phone some of the lyrics "I want to breathe in your neck slowly "Let me murmur things in your ear"
The song was recently banned by the Malaysian government for its 'obscene' lyrics, such as 'Let me trespass your danger zones'
PS I also posted this on the Kamala thread
Oh heavens!