DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

It will be fine

yes if they chase you and throw things at you and try to beat you , and knock you down and then try to beat you with a big heavy skateboard and then pull a handgun on you then you are allowed to defend yourself. carrying a gun is not provocation enough for them to try to beat and kill you.

are you really this stupid or having a stupid night ?
Poor baby Kyle got scared and killed people. Your hero is a pusillanimous.

vantexan

So if there’s a crowd that I walk into with a rifle and a member of that crowd tries to stop me I can open fire? Interesting interpretation of self defense.
It's absolutely scary how you interpret things if there's even the slightest chance your side is wrong. They're wrong, you're wrong, and the kid saved himself from serious bodily harm or worse. Self defense.

vantexan

yes if they chase you and throw things at you and try to beat you , and knock you down and then try to beat you with a big heavy skateboard and then pull a handgun on you then you are allowed to defend yourself. carrying a gun is not provocation enough for them to try to beat and kill you.

are you really this stupid or having a stupid night ?
He was supposed to let them kill him so that the media could say heroic efforts kept a psychopathic Trump supporter from murdering dozens with his military grade weapon. Kyle denied them their narrative so now they're smearing him anyway possible.

It will be fine

He was supposed to let them kill him so that the media could say heroic efforts kept a psychopathic Trump supporter from murdering dozens with his military grade weapon. Kyle denied them their narrative so now they're smearing him anyway possible.
He was supposed to stay home and allow the professionals to handle things. He chose to start a fight and kill people. The fact you call yourself a Christian and support someone that intentionally put himself in a position to kill people over property damage is disturbing.

vantexan

He was supposed to stay home and allow the professionals to handle things. He chose to start a fight and kill people. The fact you call yourself a Christian and support someone that intentionally put himself in a position to kill people over property damage is disturbing.
He didn't start anything. And you only use Christianity as a weapon. You certainly don't believe. He was asked along with others to protect a man's business. That why he was there. He wasn't roaming around looking for trouble as you have falsely characterized him.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I did not see his Pittsburgh speech nor care to...So he did mess up and every media outlet on the left is covering it up. (Another masterful blistering attack on Trump)...Yeap...with about 100 of his supporters under a controlled environment reading from a teleprompter written by a campaign aide...He will fall apart like an two dollar suitcase at the debates...

fishtm2001

"person, woman, man, camera, TV"

"They say, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?’ I do it because I have, like, a good memory,” he said. “Because I’m cognitively there.”