DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

fishtm2001

“Shooting a guy in the back many times…I mean, couldn’t you have done something different, couldn’t you have wrestled him? In the meantime he might have been going for a weapon,” Trump told Ingraham. “You know there’s a whole big thing there.”

“But they choke,” he added. “Just like in a golf tournament they miss a three-foot putt–”

Ingraham cut off the President in an apparent attempt to rescue him from backlash over the jaw-dropping comparison.

“You’re not comparing it to golf because of course that’s what the media would say,” the Fox News host said.

“I’m saying people choke. And people are bad people. You’re both. You have some bad people and they choke,” Trump replied.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can almost feel the enthusiasm generated

Untitled4.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Shooting a guy in the back many times…I mean, couldn’t you have done something different, couldn’t you have wrestled him? In the meantime he might have been going for a weapon,” Trump told Ingraham. “You know there’s a whole big thing there.”

“But they choke,” he added. “Just like in a golf tournament they miss a three-foot putt–”

Ingraham cut off the President in an apparent attempt to rescue him from backlash over the jaw-dropping comparison.

“You’re not comparing it to golf because of course that’s what the media would say,” the Fox News host said.

“I’m saying people choke. And people are bad people. You’re both. You have some bad people and they choke,” Trump replied.
This is a Biden thread lol.
President Trump really owns your mind.

fishtm2001

The "very stable genius" is at it again. The donald campaign spent $200,000 on Facebook ads attacking voting by mail since May, the New York Times reported this month — while at the same time spending $650,000 on Facebook ads to encourage supporters to request absentee ballots.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The "very stable genius" is at it again. The donald campaign spent $200,000 on Facebook ads attacking voting by mail since May, the New York Times reported this month — while at the same time spending $650,000 on Facebook ads to encourage supporters to request absentee ballots.

You do know there is a difference between the two?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You do know there is a difference between the two?
You have very high expectations of Fishy ... to date, his level of understanding is just below 'knowing his ass from a hole in the ground'.

1599660906591.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last edited: