does anybody knows who i can contact from corporate about wages i havent recieved from ups

I AM HIM

im still waiting for ups to finish paying me money for hours i worked and was never paid for after being told to wait for a check to come in, 3 months later still no response and nobody from hialeah fl department has responded to me,i as short pay for 3 checks

km3

im still waiting for ups to finish paying me money for hours i worked and was never paid for after being told to wait for a check to come in, 3 months later still no response and nobody from hialeah fl department has responded to me,i as short pay for 3 checks

If you still work here, file a grievance. If you don't, contact your state's department of labor.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you think your district/local management doesn't care ... Corporate really don't care.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Contact your local media. Tell them that a multi billion dollar a year company is shorting you money and refusing to pay. Tell the media that your are going to UPS and picketing their unfair labor practices. Make some protest signs and lay down across the exit area where the drivers leave in the morning. So how quickly they care after that. Try to do it Monday that way you can piggyback onto the strike authorization vote....
You're welcome.
You're damn straight I care. He needs to show then he means business

oldngray

nowhere special
Contact your local media. Tell them that a multi billion dollar a year company is shorting you money and refusing to pay. Tell the media that your are going to UPS and picketing their unfair labor practices. Make some protest signs and lay down across the exit area where the drivers leave in the morning. So how quickly they care after that. Try to do it Monday that way you can piggyback onto the strike authorization vote....
You're welcome.

Go for the big bucks.

https://www.browncafe.com/community...hot-by-police-awarded-4-cents-by-jury.377706/

You're welcome.

And exactly how long did it take them to pay you the money they owed you?

F

Frankie's Friend

Call Sal Pero. He likes going to the corporate office for the little guy.
20180601_203655.jpg

Tony Q

old levi's

blank space

Helen Waite,

go to Helen Waite