does anybody knows who i can contact from corporate about wages i havent recieved from ups

cachmeifucan

im still waiting for ups to finish paying me money for hours i worked and was never paid for after being told to wait for a check to come in, 3 months later still no response and nobody from hialeah fl department has responded to me,i as short pay for 3 checks
Call 18002204126 ups help line human resources should come talk to you days after file a grievance start paper trail

Observer

Yes - contact your states wage and hours division. They can get things accomplished in little over a weeks time. The national master also has a provision of paying you for late pay. DON'T EVER WAIT THIS LONG AGAIN. Remember you worked and they owe you. I would also complain to the media also if you want - they love to showcase companies that cheat people. What is it in the contract - both the company and yourself agree to fair days pay for fair days work - well fair days pay also means getting paid the following week on time. Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

Indecisi0n

Were you part time? If yes, does it really matter? The check could probably not even cover the tax for a Mcdonalds happy meal.

Tony Q

We weren't a publicly traded company then.
Now, there's no conscience.
True, it was better atmosphere. UPS was forever changed by that strike. The strike set the chains in motion to become a publicly traded company. The human factor went out the window.

cachmeifucan

A strike doesn't benefit anyone company or union but the company acts like they hold all the cards. Probably because they know our national leadership is weak. We would loose many contracts but then the low seniority employees may be laid off and overtime wouldn't be so abundant.

upschuck

True, it was better atmosphere. UPS was forever changed by that strike. The strike set the chains in motion to become a publicly traded company. The human factor went out the window.
Or another way of blaming the hourly, for managements failed decisions.

F

Frankie's Friend

I think the whole family was dysfunctional, maybe that was just me...
Abusive atmospheres breed abusive responses.
Most employees don't come to work here to be union activists but more times than not their demeanor changes after the newness wears off.

rod

Retired 22 years
The few times they owed me money over what I had been paid I gave them one week to straighten it out and if nothing happened I would just forget about dealing with them and I plop myself down an extra half hour or so every day until all things were equal. I was usually over allowed anyway so another half hour meant nothing to me.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
The few times they owed me money over what I had been paid I gave them one week to straighten it out and if nothing happened I would just forget about dealing with them and I plop myself down an extra half hour or so every day until all things were equal. I was usually over allowed anyway so another half hour meant nothing to me.
Yep or a few "wrong turns" on a country route can even the score real quick