Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

Indecisi0n

The sad fact is any dog can be trained to attack people. There is no common agrressive breed. There are however bigger stronger dogs that when they do attack they can inflict a lot of harm. In this case Pitts, rots , and shepards all get a bad rap because of it. All my years of delivering I only Ben bitten once and it was from a little yapper about the side of the DIAD.

wayfair

swollen member
The sad fact is any dog can be trained to attack people. There is no common agrressive breed. There are however bigger stronger dogs that when they do attack they can inflict a lot of harm. In this case Pitts, rots , and shepards all get a bad rap because of it. All my years of delivering I only Ben bitten once and it was from a little yapper about the side of the DIAD.

last dog that bit me was a Doberman, she didn't lock her jaws on me.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
No, lockjaw, is indeed a myth. They do have a strong bite, but not the strongest.

Their technique is different from dogs that bite rapidly and repeatedly like say a lab. If they are good and mad they will bite to hold on and tear up whatever they have ahold of.

I've owned 5 Pitbulls so far, and socialization is the key. Loyal, loving, and quite comedic usually. I can't imagine life without mine.

whenIgetthere

No, lockjaw, is indeed a myth. They do have a strong bite, but not the strongest.

Their technique is different from dogs that bite rapidly and repeatedly like say a lab. If they are good and mad they will bite to hold on and tear up whatever they have ahold of.

I've owned 5 Pitbulls so far, and socialization is the key. Loyal, loving, and quite comedic usually. I can't imagine life without mine.

I was walking my dog about five years ago, and the two pits next door, came charging down the street at us and attacked my dog. I dropped to cover my dog, and they bit my arms and hands pretty bad. They did a number on my dog, bites everywhere. He was about 80 pounds, bigger than either of the pits. He survived, but would never leave the yard after that day. I have never blamed the dogs, just the idiots who didn't train or socialize them.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Sorry to hear about your very horrific ordeal. Irresponsible owners give the pits that get into trouble the bad press we all see everywhere, and are usually always in denial about the blame they, as owners, rightfully deserve.

Only a true dog lover would do what you did to protect your dog and still feel as you do towards those pits. My hats off to you.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

As a testament to my hatred of UPS I was bitten by a dog on my regular route. It was a residential. I walked up to door, knocked, left package, was turning around when dog came out from under car and latched on to my leg. I was blamed for being responsible for bite because I didn't honk as I arrived to alert dogs and didn't check the area for dogs.

wayfair

swollen member
As a testament to my hatred of UPS I was bitten by a dog on my regular route. It was a residential. I walked up to door, knocked, left package, was turning around when dog came out from under car and latched on to my leg. I was blamed for being responsible for bite because I didn't honk as I arrived to alert dogs and didn't check the area for dogs.
so, did you go after the home owners insurance??

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I would be surprised if comp didn't go after the home owners policy to recoup their costs.

Did you at least sue them for pain and suffering? Dog bites generally start at $3K and go up based
no. Would have been a waste of time for this nasty low income neighborhood. Didn't even miss work. Just a trip to clinic