Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MC4YOU2, Apr 6, 2017.

1. No.

2. rod

rod retired and happy

3. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I sure hope that dog was put down. That was crazy. Poor mailman.

4. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

Looks like that guy had a wrench or something to hit the dog with. I know if I came up on that situation, that dog would be dead. I would aim for his head and end it quick.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. rod

rod retired and happy

I can't believe nobody in that neighborhood came out with a gun. If something like that happened around here there would be a half dozen people blasting away at the POS dog.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Most likely all miss the dog and end up shooting each other.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

It is Detroit after all....

8. rod

rod retired and happy

Maybe in that neck of the woods but not here.

9. rod

rod retired and happy

They do like to shoot each other in Detroit I hear.

10. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

It seems to be a steering wheel club lock... he was repeatedly using it though, just wow... thank goodness the driver stopped to help.

Is that a pit bull mix? Because I have one on my route that looks very similar to the one on this video. Named "tank" by the owners...

11. MethodsMan

MethodsMan Active Member

I shattered a German Sheperd mix's nose with my diad a couple years back. Right in front of the owner. I knew it was a matter of time before the dog broke loose of its chain. They were a daily delivery. Had one of those runners that allowed the dogs chain to move up and down the long driveway. It broke loose one day when I was walking off the stop. Came running at me and lunged. I moved out of the way at the last second. It collected itself and charged again. I swung that Diad so damn hard and the momentum of the dog charging me was the perfect combination. The dog let out the worst shriek ever, I can still remember it vividly. Running back to the owner who was watching the whole thing happen, panicking.

Vet bills for sure. I had adrenaline flowing the rest of my day. The rest of my time on that route the dog was in the back yard chained up.

I love dogs. Have always owned one. But if it comes down to me against the dog there's no rules.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

sketch-1550975651065.png

I'm still getting surprised once in a while since I never saw any signs of a pet before... no chewy deliveries or anything to know there's an aminal on the property

13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

A knife that’s nothing Olroaddog carried a gun

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Deliver soft key
    0- Other
    Driveway
    Remarks: Dog Bit Me

15. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Stacked n' Packed?

16. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

I ran over 5 dogs in my career.
    They all deserved it.

17. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

In my neighborhood the dog would have been killed about 15 seconds into the attack

18. Brownt10

Brownt10 Member

19. Wrong

Wrong :))

It’s :censored2: like this that makes me sad at what a bunch of pusillanimous humans are becoming. I brain the :censored2: out of dogs on at least a weekly basis out in the country. Most dogs on my route won’t even approach me, they stay away and bark and run if I pick up a rock.

20. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

Schlitz is very underrated. All the hipsters should switch to Schlitz, over Pabst.*

*Even tho' Schlitz and Pabst are owned by the same company.