Dog bites taking a bite out of profits

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Looks like that guy had a wrench or something to hit the dog with. I know if I came up on that situation, that dog would be dead. I would aim for his head and end it quick.
It seems to be a steering wheel club lock... he was repeatedly using it though, just wow... thank goodness the driver stopped to help.

Is that a pit bull mix? Because I have one on my route that looks very similar to the one on this video. Named "tank" by the owners...

MethodsMan

I shattered a German Sheperd mix's nose with my diad a couple years back. Right in front of the owner. I knew it was a matter of time before the dog broke loose of its chain. They were a daily delivery. Had one of those runners that allowed the dogs chain to move up and down the long driveway. It broke loose one day when I was walking off the stop. Came running at me and lunged. I moved out of the way at the last second. It collected itself and charged again. I swung that Diad so damn hard and the momentum of the dog charging me was the perfect combination. The dog let out the worst shriek ever, I can still remember it vividly. Running back to the owner who was watching the whole thing happen, panicking.

Vet bills for sure. I had adrenaline flowing the rest of my day. The rest of my time on that route the dog was in the back yard chained up.

I love dogs. Have always owned one. But if it comes down to me against the dog there's no rules.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1550975651065.png

I'm still getting surprised once in a while since I never saw any signs of a pet before... no chewy deliveries or anything to know there's an aminal on the property

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s :censored2: like this that makes me sad at what a bunch of pusillanimous humans are becoming. I brain the :censored2: out of dogs on at least a weekly basis out in the country. Most dogs on my route won’t even approach me, they stay away and bark and run if I pick up a rock.