DOT mandated forms?

stealth8

We are getting bombarded in our center with paperwork that we are being asked to sign which may not be DOT related. Cell phone use, proper lifting techniques, yard safety and the list goes on and on. How do we know if these are DOT mandated forms or not? I believe that we are only required to have to sign off on DOT related paperwork. I could not find anything in the contract, but I know that I have seen it somewhere. Can anyone out there enlighten me??

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
They hit us with a "Inclement Weather Form" every time it snows here. In a nutshell, if you sign, you admitting guilt to the accident before it even happens.

Bad Gas!

Don't sign it..Put it in your pocket and say you will turn it in later after you read it good.The next day they will forget who turned in what...Play stupid with stupid..

Re-Raise

They hit us with a "Inclement Weather Form" every time it snows here. In a nutshell, if you sign, you admitting guilt to the accident before it even happens.

I agree. We had a No Sorrow backing thing to sign today which had a part in it about calling the center before you back into a driveway. Huh

I am sure they will pull it out as soon as someone has any type of backing accident to show that they didnt call in to ask permission first.

brownman15

I agree. We had a No Sorrow backing thing to sign today which had a part in it about calling the center before you back into a driveway. Huh

I am sure they will pull it out as soon as someone has any type of backing accident to show that they didnt call in to ask permission first.

actually it happened in my center today driver backed into driveway and hit basketball hoop. got a written warning for not calling for management approval 2 back.

some1else

Banned

id save that paper and sign it with glee lol. send a diad msg everytime you have to back (at least once or twice a week you have a neccessary resi back) then use that for why you are over 9-5. "ya i sent a diad msg for 2 backs, each time it took 5-10min. for you to reply
work as instructed

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
what was on that form paid over??? they are out of control!! i went up to the lake on sunday to clean off my roof. i think by july i will get the water turned on man u got some snow!!