Double Time

McFeely

Huge Member
They should, yes.

The way I understand it is like this:
If you work all of your normal scheduled days (like M-T-W-T-friend) you get 1x pay for those. The 1st day that you work that is normally your day off (I'm guessing Sunday Feb 14th you worked?) is 1.5x pay. The 2nd day off that you actually worked is considered 2x pay.

Also, if you are a 5-8 worker, you get overtime for any hours worked over 8 each day and 2x pay for anything over 12 in a day.

For 4-10 workers, you get 1.5x pay for anything over 10 and 2x for over 12 hours.

That's why I volunteered to work last Sunday the 14th and today...6 hours of doubletime for me today.

It will be fine

How often do you guys work Sundays? Is it every week? What volume gets delivered, left over late stuff or do you have actual commit dates on Sunday?

whenIgetthere

But I don't think sunday would be double time, because it starts a new week....

For a M-friend employee, Sunday would be time and a half (first scheduled day off of the week), if they worked the following Saturday, that would be double time (second scheduled day off). A vacation day or floating holiday during the week would not affect this, a personal day would.

vin059

For a M-friend employee, Sunday would be time and a half (first scheduled day off of the week), if they worked the following Saturday, that would be double time (second scheduled day off). A vacation day or floating holiday during the week would not affect this, a personal day would.
True, but as sad as mgt is, they do a pretty good job of making sure you wouldn't be working that Saturday...

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
What about a PT loader punching 5 days and then a 6th punch on Saturday for airs? Do those 6th punches become 1.5?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
bueller.jpg