DQ'd This Morning

YoungGuy

Hey guys. Im an off the street FT RPCD. I came into work this morning and was DQ'd for "Not taking the job seriously". No accident, late air and back at the center everyday by 6:40pm. 145-160 stops everyday and 14 pickups. Supervisor said he came out to observe me and I wasnt using 3points of contact and i also came out of a business looking at my Diad. Today would've been day 28.

Johney

Hey guys. Im an off the street FT RPCD. I came into work this morning and was DQ'd for "Not taking the job seriously". No accident, late air and back at the center everyday by 6:40pm. 145-160 stops everyday and 14 pickups. Supervisor said he came out to observe me and I wasnt using 3points of contact and i also came out of a business looking at my Diad. Today would've been day 28.
Seen it happen plenty in all the years I've been here.

Wheeler

"King"
All I can say is grieve it and see what happens but sounds to me like someone has it out for you

YoungGuy

Yea thats what it has to be. Somoene must've hated me. It seems like i was never actually going to qualify. I was offered a PT warehouse position. Why would you want me in your warehouse if im unsafe and don't take things seriously. Union guy told me I couldnt greive it either. it would just be a waste of time. That came from the guy at the local teamsters office.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yea this sounds about right for what ups does, seen them do it a few times at my center. They hire so much outside help, they cant keep them all. So this sounds about right

YoungGuy

Im an off the stree hire. After i came back from Intergrad I worked 5 days inside the warehouse. Then 27 days behind the windshield. I filled out the paperwork to join the union when I started. Dues have been taken out since.

Wheeler

"King"
Im an off the stree hire. After i came back from Intergrad I worked 5 days inside the warehouse. Then 27 days behind the windshield. I filled out the paperwork to join the union when I started. Dues have been taken out since.
Then I would file no matter if someone wants you to or not always look out for number one something I have been taught by many of our senior drivers