CUBAN IMMIGRANT UPS DRIVER OPENS FIRST PAYCHECK.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How do you get business to stop hiring them? By Put legislation into action.

You can tell that neither the Republicans or the Democrats in power want to go against big business. The Dems lie and act like they are against big business while the Republicans just keep quiet. If either side was truly against illegal hiring they would go after businesses. Some of the Republicans seems to want to do something about illegals coming here while Democrats offer them incentives to keep coming. Democrats are for both illegals and big businesses.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
So if someone breaks into your house and takes everything and then goes to a criminal pawn shop that buys stolen goods you wouldn’t get mad at the person that broke into your house? We should be mad at each side and not be OK with either or saying “they are only trying to better their lives”
I have never heard a Republican person saying they are OK with a business hiring illegals but I have heard many Democrats making different excuses of why illegals should be let in.
I don’t get it? Getting mad at the shop owner or the criminal would not stop anything. Putting systems into place that prevent and/or punish such actions is the first step.

You can’t control a human, but you can influence their choices. And so it goes, We can not stop people from crossing the border illegally. But we can disincentivize the actions of coming over here. That is exactly why republicans love title 42. It stops the catch and release procedures, which makes it hard for people to actually come into the country illegally and stay.

The real reason republicans don’t want to hold business accountable is because they’re in bed with them. But republican also need to come off as if they understand the common folks if they want our vote. So they give us bad advise and band-aid solutions for gun shot wounds.

Build the wall
Title 42

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
You can tell that neither the Republicans or the Democrats in power want to go against big business. The Dems lie and act like they are against big business while the Republicans just keep quiet. If either side was truly against illegal hiring they would go after businesses. Some of the Republicans seems to want to do something about illegals coming here while Democrats offer them incentives to keep coming. Democrats are for both illegals and big businesses.
I would agree that dems are not as passionate as they should be in holding business to the standard.

What are the Democrats giving to illegals ?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Nope. Never said that. Let’s start with respect of the individuals first instead of dehumanizing them just because we’re all pissed at Congress.
1664858963953626.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
And as you’re aware prices would go up. For produce as an example. Are these right-wing racists ready to pay double for food?
>"Dude don't have a homogenous society with high trust, low crime, and smaller government as a result, think of the FOOOOOD PRICES"
This may come as a shock to you, but money isn't everything in life

Yolo

Should be noted that the guy in the OP has done everything legally. So idk how this turned into an illegal immigration discussion.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
So if someone breaks into your house and takes everything and then goes to a criminal pawn shop that buys stolen goods you wouldn’t get mad at the person that broke into your house? We should be mad at each side and not be OK with either or saying “they are only trying to better their lives”
I have never heard a Republican person saying they are OK with a business hiring illegals but I have heard many Democrats making different excuses of why illegals should be let in.
There is no reference to ILLEGAL immigrants in my attachment...

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
If illegals wasn’t here the capitalist would have no other option but to hire a”real American” The illegal and the businesses that hire them are both wrong and should not exist. Stop sticking up for either one of them.
Once again! There is no reference to ILLEGAL immigrants in my attachment!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Once again! There is no reference to ILLEGAL immigrants in my attachment!

Great! Then we agree that immigrants aren’t taking away jobs but illegals are taking jobs away from “Real Americans” So we are back to the point that illegals shouldn’t be in this country.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with legal immigrants, just illegals so that poster you posted is kind of silly.

Mutineer

Immigration is a necessary “evil” in order to sustain the balance of the economy and cost of items and services. What if everyone shared an entitled mindset (Americans) and revolt to work a low end job, dirty job, manual labor job or etc… for the market rate. Well you will have exactly what you saw during the pandemic. Fast food, hospitality, and other Low end jobs having to increase their cost to pay the workers demand for more money.

. Most Americans will work a dead end job for a few days months, then dip. Creating instability in those areas of those industries, while immigrants come here and tend to have a different mindset and view the job for what it is; opportunity to earn and move up in life.

I’m not for illegal immigration, but legal immigration has its pros. Getting into this country is more difficult than you’ll ever understand. Hence the influx of illegal crossing. This is not only a political failure to act by both parties it is a band-aid on an open wound. It is the reason for why the board is so bad.

Regarding the subject at hand you seem like a reasonable, compassionate person.

That has been fed nothing but half-truths and lies by tech billionaires and news media shills.

When working class, native-born citizens are experiencing job and housing insecurity, ANY amount of immigration is too much.

Mutineer

And as you’re aware prices would go up. For produce as an example. Are these right-wing racists ready to pay double for food?

Do you really truly believe and have faith that businesses which hire guest workers and immigrants pass those savings to the consumer?

Also, as evidenced by the infiltration of immigrants in ALL types of jobs and occupations it should be evident that they're not just here to "pick crops and scrub toilets."

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
When working class, native-born citizens are experiencing job and housing insecurity, ANY amount of immigration is too much.
Dude this is silly. you need immigration in this country. This is how our economy runs. This is how your family came to this country. We needed immigration all throughout all these centuries until whole lot of Hispanics started showing up.

That’s when it was time to stop immigration, right ?