CUBAN IMMIGRANT UPS DRIVER OPENS FIRST PAYCHECK.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
481480B3-F32A-4492-8869-41A21A14B39C.jpeg

Mutineer

A slap in the face to every otherwise qualified, native-born citizen who has applied at UPS and not been hired.
I want to see his reaction post peak, when he gets laid off.

Now that he's a celebrated poster-child, he'll be spared a layoff.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A slap in the face to every otherwise qualified, native-born citizen who has applied at UPS and not been hired.

Seasonal worker. He has to follow the contract, he’ll be laid off. Or he’ll get hired inside. No way will he be a driver.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The only thing I thought was funny.... Carol Tome not missing a chance to score some brownie points.

There is a picture of him receiving a letter and "challenge coin" from the beloved savior....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The only thing I thought was funny.... Carol Tome not missing a chance to score some brownie points.

There is a picture of him receiving a letter and "challenge coin" from the beloved savior...

Being laid off and given one of these doesn't sound great to me.
240C8A7B-5294-4936-82B4-BA07E10F16CF_1_201_a.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
His relatives in Cuba are probably building a raft as we speak and not only will his fridge be full but his house will be soon.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
His relatives in Cuba are probably building a raft as we speak and not only will his fridge be full but his house will be soon.

The xenophobic is strong in this thread.

Last edited:

ManInBrown

Seasonal worker. He has to follow the contract, he’ll be laid off. Or he’ll get hired inside. No way will he be a driver.
Was talking to the center manager a few weeks ago from my old building when I was in package. Was asking him about casuals and if they keep many. Not talking about this peak b/c the economy is in the tank. Said last peak they kept every one, hired as 22.4s. It’s really not like it used to be, of course depending on area of country.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He was smart enough to manipulate the company and secure his future, (as long as he doesn't :censored2: up, which he probably will).
If he drives, it will be only to check a box before his butt-licking antics get him promoted and he becomes some sort of Hispanic liaison reporting to some other cubano. We'll see him again.