CUBAN IMMIGRANT UPS DRIVER OPENS FIRST PAYCHECK.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
1671165081837.png

Next Day Error

X - Other
Do you really truly believe and have faith that businesses which hire guest workers and immigrants pass those savings to the consumer?

Also, as evidenced by the infiltration of immigrants in ALL types of jobs and occupations it should be evident that they're not just here to "pick crops and scrub toilets."
If UPS and all their competition had to pay double for their labor… yes. Yes, they’d charge more for their service.

Mutineer

Dude this is silly. you need immigration in this country. This is how our economy runs. This is how your family came to this country. We needed immigration all throughout all these centuries until whole lot of Hispanics started showing up.

That’s when it was time to stop immigration, right ?

I am a native of, and lifelong resident of California.

I have witnessed the results of the argument you are presenting. It is the miasma often spouted by rich, white liberals who are insulated from the negative effects of the policies they endorse and inflict upon everyone beneath them.

You telling me "you need immigration" is like a Minnesotan lecturing a Floridian on the need of snow shovels and studded tires.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I am a native of, and lifelong resident of California.

I have witnessed the results of the argument you are presenting. It is the miasma often spouted by rich, white liberals who are insulated from the negative effects of the policies they endorse and inflict upon everyone beneath them.

You telling me "you need immigration" is like a Minnesotan lecturing a Floridian on the need of snow shovels and studded tires.
Are you Native American?

Mutineer

I fear you’re brain washed by the party you love and would die for.

I am not "brain washed." And I have no "love" or would "die for" any particular political party.
You can not change history and disprove the historical fact that immigration helped make this country what it is today.

This is true. This country is great because of the written foundations and principles of a handful of treasonous, daring, wise, educated, intelligent men of English descent.

Some of which were born in North America. And some were immigrants.

Mutineer

If UPS and all their competition had to pay double for their labor… yes. Yes, they’d charge more for their service.

And if/when suddenly UPS paid half for their labor, they'd charge the SAME as they currently do for their service.

If you are OK with excessive immigration, then that will be the outcome in every blue-collar occupation in the United States.

Is that what you want?

Next Day Error

X - Other
And if/when suddenly UPS paid half for their labor, they'd charge the SAME as they currently do for their service.

If you are OK with excessive immigration, then that will be the outcome in every blue-collar occupation in the United States.

Is that what you want?
If UPS et. al. paid half in labor there would be more competition coming in as higher profits attracted more of that competition.

Are you claiming you’d want the American consumer to pay more just because you hate immigrants?

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
The new corporate push is automation.
$500,000 ea., WAD with without complaint, can work 24/7/365, and have a 10-year warranty.
LOL

1671251965580.png

Mutineer

If UPS et. al. paid half in labor there would be more competition coming in as higher profits attracted more of that competition.

...and with more competition, what follows is lower consumer prices. Your circular arguments defending the indefensible are catching up with you.

Are you claiming you’d want the American consumer to pay more just because you hate immigrants?

I do not "hate immigrants." They are only hapless, useful idiots. However, I very much dislike those in power (of any political affiliation) who encourage and enable them to come here in grossly excessive numbers and displace working-class citizens.

Next Day Error

X - Other
...and with more competition, what follows is lower consumer prices. Your circular arguments defending the indefensible are catching up with you.

I do not "hate immigrants." They are only hapless, useful idiots. However, I very much dislike those in power (of any political affiliation) who encourage and enable them to come here in grossly excessive numbers and displace working-class citizens.
Terk ar jerbs!!!!

Next Day Error

X - Other

McCarthy doesn’t have a plan. Never has had a plan. Be angrier with him and the GOP.

Next Day Error

X - Other

“Hapless idiots”

That’s Congress buddy

Steamer

Nope. Never said that. Let’s start with respect of the individuals first instead of dehumanizing them just because we’re all pissed at Congress.
Just curious? What would you like to do to solve this problem? Build a wall? A mountain of pillows to climb over and win legal status? What would you do? I bet you don't answer a real question without just quoting another problem.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Just curious? What would you like to do to solve this problem? Build a wall? A mountain of pillows to climb over and win legal status? What would you do? I bet you don't answer a real question without just quoting another problem.
Why don’t we ask Congress first since we all just voted them in office.