Driver Helper Appearance

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Driver helper appearance has gone to crap, so has driver appearance.
Really all you need is a good pair of shoes, lots of posts on that.
Jeans, good socks and a good 2 layers of black clothing (you will be wearing a vest over this) is decent.
You could ask around for some of the more auxilary parts of the uniform such as a UPS logo cap which would work well to keep your hair up underneath.

If you learn the basic address patterns in your town it would benefit you a lot for ease of the job (IE not get lost finding an address literally 3 feet away from you). What direction is odd numbers, what direction is ascending numbers, etc.

KoennenTiger

I keep a fat guy jacket in my extras tote on the 4000 shelf. I make all my driver helpers wear it every peak.

"here's your jacket"

I'm sure the lice die off during the summer.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I don’t care what my helper looks like. As long as they’re down to help and work hard. I try to teach them to sort and learn the route so if they’re really slow I can just make them sort and I’ll deliver.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
One of my friends had a helper, (let's call her Shamu) last peak that got tired several stops into the day. She told him she was taking a break, and it was his turn to start running stops off, then.

Needless to say, she was not brought back for a second day.

This company is doomed, if that's the best talent we can recruit.
I would have made her walk back to her meet point.

clean hairy

You could even wear the clothes Joe Peschi wore into the courtroom in My Cousin Vinnie when his suit got destroyed with mud.
Management and the customers would not mind....

rod

Retired 22 years
I've got luscious blond locks. They seem to be a hit with the ladies.
Very thick. Could lose a few chunks and not even notice tbh. Wouldn't mind sparing you some I'm sure you need the help.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Everyone I know had "luscious locks" at one time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm in school and was thinking about being a driver helper this peak to raise some money over the winter break but I'm wondering what if there are appearance guidelines for the helpers?
I have pretty long hair so I'm wondering if that would disqualify me from being one.
You could look like Charlie Manson and they would hire you.

Also check out FedEx, they might pay better.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've got luscious blond locks. They seem to be a hit with the ladies.
Very thick. Could lose a few chunks and not even notice tbh. Wouldn't mind sparing you some I'm sure you need the help.
Fabio,
Don't listen to these jealous "hair haters". Most of them haven't needed a hair cut in years! They have more caps than we have hair brushes!

Last edited:

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Driver helper appearance has gone to crap, so has driver appearance.
Really all you need is a good pair of shoes, lots of posts on that.
Jeans, good socks and a good 2 layers of black clothing (you will be wearing a vest over this) is decent.
You could ask around for some of the more auxilary parts of the uniform such as a UPS logo cap which would work well to keep your hair up underneath.

If you learn the basic address patterns in your town it would benefit you a lot for ease of the job (IE not get lost finding an address literally 3 feet away from you). What direction is odd numbers, what direction is ascending numbers, etc.
So I can look like this?
HiE8h7B.png