Driver Helper Appearance

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
So I can look like this?
HiE8h7B.png
Road Warrior extra

Rack em

Made the Podium
The constant gloves on, gloves off texting all day is one of the most annoying things a helper can do.
My helper is like 23 years old and a great worker. Last week one day his phone rang like 4 times in a row and he didn't take it out of his pocket to even check who it was. I actually had to tell him to check his phone in case it was a family emergency or something. Very rare to find a young adult like that these days. He is gonna a nice tip this year.

My helper is like 23 years old and a great worker. Last week one day his phone rang like 4 times in a row and he didn't take it out of his pocket to even check who it was. I actually had to tell him to check his phone in case it was a family emergency or something. Very rare to find a young adult like that these days. He is gonna a nice tip this year.
Hopefully you don't give him any fantasy football tips...:raspberry-tounge:

quad decade guy

I'm in school and was thinking about being a driver helper this peak to raise some money over the winter break but I'm wondering what if there are appearance guidelines for the helpers?
I have pretty long hair so I'm wondering if that would disqualify me from being one.

No prob. We have guys with braids to the middle of their back and full beards. Mgt with tats

to their jaw line including women mgt with the teardrop/prison thing.