Driver release: smalls

Oldfart

Thanks for your (more than unwelcome) guidance around here.

Even a brand new courier with two weeks experience knows that late freight and couriers going out over capacity are very common occurrences these days. Maybe THAT in part explains the heavy turnover of staff?

Go away with your 4 FO stops and your 1982 vision of what your Express station is raceboy.

Welcome to peak. Still no excuse to get caught on video throwing boxes.

Dont be jealous because you are paying an enormous amount for retiree insurance and I have basically retired and get to pay very little in monthly premiums while still making some pocket change.

Last edited:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Welcome to peak. Still no excuse to get caught on video throwing boxes.

Dont be jealous because you are paying an enormous amount for retiree insurance and I have basically retired and get to pay very little in monthly premiums while still making some pocket change.
No you haven’t retired. You must be pretty gullible to think you are.

And I’ll tell you something else, I dropped that over-priced insurance over two years ago since I’m working for another employer who offers good insurance at a decent rate.

You have no idea what your talking about and I really suspect you’ll never be able to afford to retire from FedEx. I don’t care if you’re only working 10 hours a week, they still have you by the balls.

Oldfart

No you haven’t retired. You must be pretty gullible to think you are.

And I’ll tell you something else, I dropped that over-priced insurance over two years ago since I’m working for another employer who offers good insurance at a decent rate.

You have no idea what your talking about and I really suspect you’ll never be able to afford to retire from FedEx. I don’t care if you’re only working 10 hours a week, they still have you by the balls.
You always bragged that you were retired, now you brag that you work for another company. Which is it. I work 10 or so hours a week, have 4 day weekends every week and pay $187 a month in health insurance and make about $1000 a month. Have me by the balls? Not hardly. The despair and jealousy raging thru you gets more obvious with every post. They offered me a sweetheart deal and I grabbed it. You were shown the door and your coworkers rejoiced. Just remember to look for me at the Orange Bowl cheering my Sooners on to victory and hopefully in California for the National Championship.

Cactus

You always bragged that you were retired, now you brag that you work for another company. Which is it. I work 10 or so hours a week, have 4 day weekends every week and pay $187 a month in health insurance and make about $1000 a month. Have me by the balls? Not hardly. The despair and jealousy raging thru you gets more obvious with every post. They offered me a sweetheart deal and I grabbed it. You were shown the door and your coworkers rejoiced. Just remember to look for me at the Orange Bowl cheering my Sooners on to victory and hopefully in California for the National Championship.
Hey Einstein, it IS possible to retire from FedEx and go to work somewhere else. Have your mom explain it to you after she makes your bed.

Your so-called “sweetheart deal” was probably a sympathy deal, the truth be told. I wouldn't get too comfortable though, when your SM leaves and goes elsewhere, the new boss may not like this idea at all. That’s FedEx.

Oldfart

Hey Einstein, it IS possible to retire from FedEx and go to work somewhere else. Have your mom explain it to you after she makes your bed.

Your so-called “sweetheart deal” was probably a sympathy deal, the truth be told. I wouldn't get too comfortable though, when your SM leaves and goes elsewhere, the new boss may not like this idea at all. That’s FedEx.
Sorry you didn't prepare for retirement well enough that you HAD to go get another job. That must really suck.
My shift was offered to me after I began the retirement process. My offer letter stated my shift and days for 18 months. My senior is settled in and is gonna be there longer than I will be. By the time my 18 months is up, I will be relaxed and on the lake fishing or on the golf coarse breaking 100.

Cactus

Sorry you didn't prepare for retirement well enough that you HAD to go get another job. That must really suck.
To continue to work was my choice raceboy and what I'm doing now is 10X easier than FedEx on good day. Besides, it's really none of your business.

My shift was offered to me after I began the retirement process. My offer letter stated my shift and days for 18 months. By the time my 18 months is up, I will be relaxed and on the lake fishing or on the golf coarse breaking 100.
Did you come up with this story in a creative writing class?

My senior is settled in and is gonna be there longer than I will be.
LMAO! and you really believe this? ALL SM's say that and then do the opposite. That position is just a stepping stone to the Memphis HQ or at least the district offices.

Oldfart

To continue to work was my choice raceboy and what I'm doing now is 10X easier than FedEx on good day. Besides, it's really none of your business.

Did you come up with this story in a creative writing class?

LMAO! and you really believe this? ALL SM's say that and then do the opposite. That position is just a stepping stone to the Memphis HQ or at least the district offices.
Bitterness and hatred just a week or so before Christmas. You just might be on Santa's naughty list.