Driver runs over dog in driveway - Leaves note

over9five

Staff member
That's totally driver dependent. I wouldn't give it a second thought. No different to me than hitting a turtle or squirrel in the road.
Ya, the way it would bother me is I'd be thinking all day "Stupid people (who allow their dogs to get run over) shouldn't own animals".

I agree that it depends on the driver. Some may need counseling, and I think the pet owner should be made to pay for that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks for letting me know. I know you're a dog lover. I felt bad having you upset with me.
I could never be upset at you. My sarcasm didnt come across well. The day after my non incident, with my rider, I stopped the truck and shut it down every time I saw a stray. It was a very long day, but I did exactly as they told me "I should have done" . Hind sight is wonderful, and they have that. but I know for a fact they can and do charge you with anything, even if no laws were broken, and there is no proof.

I love my brown cafe, but I do not miss working there even minutely.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 129371
I soooo hope the driver left a delivery note hooked over the dogs fang!
LOL, This is a Hall of Fame thread!

upload_2017-4-17_21-9-34-png.129424

ExizFed

Well it's frustrating if you're expecting a package don’t let you dog run unleashed all day I have one on my business route who lets their dog run free.