BeachBoy

So, I got my driver's application from UPS, and they want the requisite driving violations history.
Several decades back I had a DUI. Does this totally preclude me from consideration?
Second question, they want to know the date of offense and conviction, and I don't know. I caĺed the court and was told that was expunged after 7 years. But... I let my license be suspended for years, the DMV report shows that.
The application requires dates for the offense and conviction, and I have only approximate dates.
Anyone with valid ideas or thoughts? My only one is to go into HR on Monday and ask them.
Please help before I do anything stupid.
Thanks!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So, I got my driver's application from UPS, and they want the requisite driving violations history.
Several decades back I had a DUI. Does this totally preclude me from consideration?
Second question, they want to know the date of offense and conviction, and I don't know. I caĺed the court and was told that was expunged after 7 years. But... I let my license be suspended for years, the DMV report shows that.
The application requires dates for the offense and conviction, and I have only approximate dates.
Anyone with valid ideas or thoughts? My only one is to go into HR on Monday and ask them.
Please help before I do anything stupid.
Thanks!

How come your license was suspended

rod

Retired 22 years
Tell them you have a squeeky clean record. If something does show up (IF THEY CHECK) tell them ---oops----you forgot----and smile. No one ever got anywhere at UPS being truthfull.

BeachBoy

How old are you? You gonna do package car? Decades ago is how many?
I work as anchor in the sort. I throw all the heavy packages. I have worked as a helper for 6 years and I know I can do the work. Don't pull that old age crap on me, in my off time I landscape and construction. I am a lot more physically fit than many driver's I see.
Please stày on topic.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I work as anchor in the sort. I throw all the heavy packages. I have worked as a helper for 6 years and I know I can do the work. Don't pull that old age crap on me, in my off time I landscape and construction. I am a lot more physically fit than many driver's I see.
Please stày on topic.
Just askin cousin. Call me in ten years tough guy.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Please stày on topic.

The title doesn’t say on topic. So too bad chump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just askin cousin. Call me in ten years tough guy.
tenor (9).gif

35years

Gravy route
I caĺed the court and was told that was expunged after 7 years. But... I let my license be suspended for years, the DMV report shows that.
I don't know how a DMV report shows a suspension from decades ago... If your DUI was expunged, I believe it is considered not on your record...No conviction anymore. I could be wrong though.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Expunged means the record has been erased or sealed. If they checked, they wouldn't find anything.

This link might be helpful:
When Must You Disclose an Expungement?

They may ask about the license suspension, but they also may not check that far back. I think they only go back two years on an ongoing basis. I've heard three tickets in 2 years can disqualify you from driving, though I don't know the actual policy on that.