Drivers: What do you do with all your money?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ya but just think when its all said and done you will have a paid off house and home for your family. My husband and I try to make double payments to get the house paid as quick as possible.

The problem is my wife keeps adding and changing things. The builder laughs when he sees her coming into his office. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The problem is my wife keeps adding and changing things. The builder laughs when he sees her coming into his office. Lol
Now imagine you're the builder......my cousin and his wife have built 4 homes. Him doing 99% of the work himself. He says he about choked her out this last time.

rod

Retired 22 years

We kept adding another 4 feet here and 4 feet there. Every 4 feet is thousands of dollars extra. What is sad is that even though we built to our specs after it was completed there are a half a dozen things we would do different now. Hindsight

Re-Raise

We kept adding another 4 feet here and 4 feet there. Every 4 feet is thousands of dollars extra. What is sad is that even though we built to our specs after it was completed there are a half a dozen things we would do different now. Hindsight
We built our house 20 yrs ago and had no idea at the time how much we didn't know.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Ya but isn't it nicer to build? You can put everything you want into it. Like paint colors? Cabinets etc? We bought what we thought would be a starter home but now are comfortable to raise our 3 kids in. Didn't get everything we wanted but we have everything we need.

rod

Retired 22 years
Ya but isn't it nicer to build? You can put everything you want into it. Like paint colors? Cabinets etc? We bought what we thought would be a starter home but now are comfortable to raise our 3 kids in. Didn't get everything we wanted but we have everything we need.

The wife is slowly getting it the way she wanted BUT it sure is more expensive at this stage than it would have been to do it right the first time.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Now imagine you're the builder......my cousin and his wife have built 4 homes. Him doing 99% of the work himself. He says he about choked her out this last time.

We built our house 20 yrs ago and had no idea at the time how much we didn't know.

I told her enough is enough. Everything is done. Stop changing. I said why don't you focus on new furniture, etc???

Bad idea. Apparently I'll need another storage unit for everything she's buying.

But this is the last house ever thank god.