Driving license history rules

huggym00n

I work in preload and got asked by HR to come to office as I put my name down on sheet for seasonal cover driver. They were literally asking what size uniform I needed then it came to the moving violations question on sheet. I had a late payment on a red light camera and subsequently I got my license suspended then reinstated (yes idiot mistake), that was 9 months ago. The HR Gal said it needs to be one year no moving violation/suspensions etc. is this correct as I could find no verbiage anywhere to corroborate this. Thanks

I work in preload and got asked by HR to come to office as I put my name down on sheet for seasonal cover driver. They were literally asking what size uniform I needed then it came to the moving violations question on sheet. I had a late payment on a red light camera and subsequently I got my license suspended then reinstated (yes idiot mistake), that was 9 months ago. The HR Gal said it needs to be one year no moving violation/suspensions etc. is this correct as I could find no verbiage anywhere to corroborate this. Thanks
Here's it's one year no tickets and threw years if you have a reckless driving or DUI

Johney

I believe red light camera violations are not considered moving violations. How could they be? They don't know who is driving.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Here, those red light tickets aren’t worth the ink that’s printed on them, and are dismissed after 90 days UNLESS someone personally hands you a bill.
Also it’s 1 year of clean driving in my supplement.

Let them run their background check. Worst they can do to you is say you just have to wait.

barnyard

KTM rider
Your license was suspended, that = a year off in my building. A local sorter had his license suspended for an unpaid parking ticket. I had to wait a year for it to fall off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m sure all of the PVD have squeaky clean driving records...

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
They are not driving a UPS vehicle.
Don't think that matters. In the UPSJOBS.com listing for Seasonal PVD some of the criteria is:

• No at fault accidents within the last three years

• No moving violations within the last 12 months