Drop Box Problem

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This is partially true----the combination is the same within each district, not nationally.
In traveling all over the country in the last bunch of years, I have found that the combo has been the same everywhere I have tried it. Wisconsin, Hawaii, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and North Carolina all have been identical.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In traveling all over the country in the last bunch of years, I have found that the combo has been the same everywhere I have tried it. Wisconsin, Hawaii, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and North Carolina all have been identical.

I popped one in Providence R.I. and it was the same. However, 2 in my delivery areas were goofy codes

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I tried it as well and they are..

UPSGUY72

I smell a troll trying to scam the system. Either that or the OP is dumber than a box of rocks.

Monday was 2-23-15 not 2-26-15 that the OP says. Also why would any care if it was a plain envelope or not. I could go on but who would think that UPS has a letter box sitting on the corner of a street but doesn't get picked up.

Also he somehow thinks UPS is responsible for a package that there is no record of them ever receiving

MassWineGuy

Don't know if anyone's picked this up yet, but Feb. 26th was a Thursday, not a Monday. If your package was, indeed, put in the chute into the drop box, it's just about certain that the driver who swept the box got everything that was there.

From what you say, today is three days since you put it in the box. On weekends I think it sometimes takes a little time for the system status to catch up. Check tomorrow. If nothing, call that kitten help line and ask them to put a trace on it.

Then again, the tracking number you give shows a billing info recieved date of Feb. 20th, so that's even more confusing.