Ebola and your DIAD

moreluck

golden ticket member
10g001g.jpg

Packmule

Probably, the underlying question is what is UPS's corporate responsibility to ensure our boards never become a catalyst for spreading diesease. Should they be providing sanitizers? Should they be providing training, not so much on how, but how often? And reaffirming that they are giving us time to do so same as time to put on a seatbelt?
There is a lot of ligitimacy to these questions.

rod

Retired 22 years
Can you still use HOT soapy water to wash those nasty DIADs off with? I used to clean mine at least 3 times a week.

beatupbrown

That could be number any medical conditions based on the symptons that is why it could spread like wild fire .With folks traveling around the globe in jets with this crap, the exposure of other humans can be unknown in a bad way, it can set dormant for weeks while spreading.

Especially in the poor communities where it seems to be high risk and a few doctors .With no insurance some hospitals turn away high risk patients away based on no insurance and lack of money away, like the latest patient in the USA. His family had to call the C.D.C to force the hospital to take him in, last count I read he may have been in contact up to 80 folks.

They need to go back to old fashioned quarantine, if you come from a high risk area and show symptoms. you must be screened and restricted until we see how this thing plays out its ugly head.USA the only country in western democracy that has no national health insurance of some type, with some hospitals turning away high risk patients away with no insurance, and or money .Most if not all state hospitals will not turn away patients .Maybe if it is practical funnel all poor folks to state hospitals who has patients care first not profit. Of course that will be dam near impossible.

The CDC needs to step up and make sure all hospitals take in all high risk patients then pay for the bill, yes on the tax payer’s dime still cheaper than the alternative.
Third-American-Ebola-Patient.jpg

Returntosender

Upstate this is way before my time. In the 1980s when AIDS was the talk of NYC. In NYC was it true druggies would leave they're used needles in the pay phone coin return slot ?