Exposing the Local 25 supplement

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey Einstein, 1+1 = 2. Do you know how to count? In the rest of the nation members are making above $11 per hour in pension, you're stuck at $6.20 until 2022 because the New England Pension Fund chaired by the Boston Bully went belly up and you had to go into a hybrid plan. By 2022 the rest of the nation will be abobe $13 and you barely at $11.15.

Now tell me how $6.20 per hour is better than $11 Einstein?
Hey math wiz. Try to do the math on this one. What’s 36 minus 6? Now here we will see if your a true pension wizard or not. The simple answer is what is expected. But the correlation of the numbers are much more complicated. Kinda like blaming Sean for a pension issue. All I know is if I retired today with 35 years at 60, I’m looking at $6000 a month. Not too horrible. But back to the question.

LagunaBrown

Are you forgetting the $2.1 billion UPS is paying to the fund in addition to the hourly rate? Benefits are still $248 per month for a full service year.

It's the benefit accrual not the contribution rate. There are funds that receive $18/hour contribution rate, that doesn't mean the benefits are better or worse.
What is the Accrual rate.
Hey math wiz. Try to do the math on this one. What’s 36 minus 6? Now here we will see if your a true pension wizard or not. The simple answer is what is expected. But the correlation of the numbers are much more complicated. Kinda like blaming Sean for a pension issue. All I know is if I retired today with 35 years at 60, I’m looking at $6000 a month. Not too horrible. But back to the question.
MATH WIZ!!! LOL, Your RPCD pension contribution is Currently $6.20 an hour and top out at $11.15 when our 22.4 drivers here would START at $11.61 and go up to $13.21. That means our 22.4 earns $129,000 in pension over the 5 year contract based on a 40 hour work week that blows your RPCD's out of the water. You do the math.

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

MATH WIZ!!! LOL, Your RPCD pension contribution is Currently $6.20 an hour and top out at $11.15 when our 22.4 drivers here would START at $11.61 and go up to $13.21. That means our 22.4 earns $129,000 in pension over the 5 year contract based on a 40 hour work week that blows your RPCD's out of the water. You do the math.

The accrual rate is $248 per month for every full year if service. I don't think you understand how a pension works. The money contributed isn't a lump sum payout at the end. If I have 30 full years in and retire at age 64, I get over 7k per month until I die. That counts my time as a part timer and full timer, based on hours worked.

wide load

Obviously you have a reading issue since @Gimme Danger already clarified your ignorance. Your just paid to resist. Sean is taking the top seat. You should accept it now that way it won’t hurt your bum as hard later.

Last edited:

bowhnterdon

The accrual rate is $248 per month for every full year if service. I don't think you understand how a pension works. The money contributed isn't a lump sum payout at the end. If I have 30 full years in and retire at age 64, I get over 7k per month until I die. That counts my time as a part timer and full timer, based on hours worked.
You have it made. Don’t get me wrong, very happy for you guys. JC 83 of Va just plain sucks. $100 a month accrued rate. You do get a $500 bump at 30 years. 3500 minus $600 a month for Health care. That alone is my no vote...

bowhnterdon

When UPS bought out of liability on the old pension fund and they created this new pension fund the agreement was no pension contributions increases for 10 years. 10 years is up on the fourth year of this contract. That’s why we’re seeing the big increase. Where getting what everybody else’s is getting and more but they’re not giving us the money until the fifth year of the contract.
Our fund has no had on increase in over 25 years. I don’t know who I hate worse, Teamsters or Ups...

wide load

ARTICLE 48 - GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE

Section 1 - No Strikes - No Lockouts

The Union and the Employer agree that there shall be no strike, -3-

picketing, lock-out, tie up or legal proceedings without first using all possible means of settlement, as provided for in this Agreement or any Supplement hereto, of any controversy which might arise under this Agreement. The parties further agree that the words
"legal proceedings" as used in this paragraph shall not be construed to prohibit the Union or the Employer from going to court of proper jurisdiction for an injunction against the other for breach of the no-strike, no lock-out, no tie-up, no picketing promises made herein.

So let me get this straight. If we have to go on strike are you even allowed to do so? Or do the rest of us have to hold he line

In the New England Supplement, full time promotion is clearly spelled out in article 55, and nationally in Article 22.

That is during the term of the contract or extension. No strike no lockout goes away upon expiration.

And you're on the national committee? No wonder we're voting No.
I love how Tony is hating that our part timers can essentially get top rate in feeders to prevent outside hires yet loves Taylor for giving 22.4’s $6 less an hour without 9.5 protection and without 8 hour requests. Hypocrisy at its best. Or maybe just pathetic? Tony...pssst...you’re not moving up the ladder for kissing bum.

Last edited:

Tony Q

You don’t have the best supplement. Your pension really drags you down. You would be lucky if you are in the top 10.
Yeah their pension is an insult. Sean screwed a lot of members in that fund and wants to be the GP. He will be an extension of Hoffa.

Tony Q

I love how Tony is hating that our part timers can essentially get top rate in feeders to prevent outside hires yet loves Taylor for giving 22.4’s $6 less an hour without 9.5 protection and without 8 hour requests. Hypocrisy at its best. Or maybe just pathetic? Tony...pssst...you’re not moving up the ladder for kissing bum.
I am not a big fan of calling Part-timers full time. Just like Seans boss, Fred has 6 hour full-timers. This is sugar coating a turd any way you look at it. Ron Carey fought for more full time jobs and your supplement bastardized it.

wide load

I am not a big fan of calling Part-timers full time. Just like Seans boss, Fred has 6 hour full-timers. This is sugar coating a turd any way you look at it. Ron Carey fought for more full time jobs and your supplement bastardized it.
What do you call a guy that works 40-60 hours a week at full rate?

wide load

all the brothers up there believe they have the best supplement in the country. They even brag about it !

I just discovered that local 25 has part time feeder drivers
In philly we would be on the street if the company and union agreed to put that to vote

I also am aware that their pension was so bad up in local 25 that they had to make a hybrid plan!
The supplement and pension is a direct representation of the leadership

The Boston bully put me on teamcare now I will expose him and his corrupt leadership.
FACT
Heyyyyyyyy, you get off those rape charges or what?!!!
Question, who are you voting for? Teamsters United or the incumbents?