Exposing the Local 25 supplement

Tony Q

Our pension accrual rate is $248 per month for a full year of service, regardless of the contribution rate. This may be the highest in the country.

See above. Our H&W are locally run. These are great benefits in my local, as @wide load would concur.
Just to be clear, if wide load is selling anything I'm not so sure we should be buying. He goes from Guys like a lot lizard. He does what his boss says, blindly. He is a Hybrid HofficerOzicer.

Tony Q

I had 2 kids with a total cost of zero dollars. I’d say they are amazing benifits.
Obviously what was good for a lot of other people in the 2013 contract that Sean was in charge of wasn't good enough for the Eastern Region. What a sell out. He was okay with all the others going out of the company plan and into Teamcare as long as it didn't affect him. Is this what we have to look forward to if he becomes GP?

Tony Q

When UPS bought out of liability on the old pension fund and they created this new pension fund the agreement was no pension contributions increases for 10 years. 10 years is up on the fourth year of this contract. That’s why we’re seeing the big increase. Where getting what everybody else’s is getting and more but they’re not giving us the money until the fifth year of the contract.
Is that kinda like an IOU or a back room deal?

Tony Q

Hey Einstein, 1+1 = 2. Do you know how to count? In the rest of the nation members are making above $11 per hour in pension, you're stuck at $6.20 until 2022 because the New England Pension Fund chaired by the Boston Bully went belly up and you had to go into a hybrid plan. By 2022 the rest of the nation will be abobe $13 and you barely at $11.15.

Now tell me how $6.20 per hour is better than $11 Einstein?
Thank you

Tony Q

Are you forgetting the $2.1 billion UPS is paying to the fund in addition to the hourly rate? Benefits are still $248 per month for a full service year.

It's the benefit accrual not the contribution rate. There are funds that receive $18/hour contribution rate, that doesn't mean the benefits are better or worse.
Why cant the members in Pennsylvania get this deal to help out their pension. I believe it is sitting at 32% funded. If they are in the Eastern Region, why aren't they involved?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just to be clear, if wide load is selling anything I'm not so sure we should be buying. He goes from Guys like a lot lizard. He does what his boss says, blindly. He is a Hybrid HofficerOzicer.
We? Says the guy that preaches one thing on one account and the opposite on another. You’re not under the supplemental in our area. You are just here for contract selling. After the contract we won’t hear from you. Then you’ll slither out again come election time, but then you’ll be BOB355 or FRANK952 or something like that. Which face will you be in Boston at Sean’s fundraiser? I bet you my pension it won’t be Tony Q. I actually think it’s funny that you are trying to be a guy with balls.

wide load

Obviously what was good for a lot of other people in the 2013 contract that Sean was in charge of wasn't good enough for the Eastern Region. What a sell out. He was okay with all the others going out of the company plan and into Teamcare as long as it didn't affect him. Is this what we have to look forward to if he becomes GP?
Yes it is. You’ll look forward to Sean negotiating the best deal for his people. Since he will be GP, all members will be his people. Then after the election your screen name will be OZ2026.

Tony Q

I kinda think you are intentionally misleading the members when you say that. We both know there are NO part time feeder drivers. They are full time drivers when they're on that schedule.

PS, I am not endorsing that plan, I'm only commenting on your misleading post.
So what do they do when they are not doing feeder work? What is their daily guarantee for hours?

anHOURover

It’s not a question because you’re information is wrong.

You roosters up in New England opened the door for part time feeder drivers.
Your pension blows. You sheep listen to whatever the Boston bully tells you.
Last time you hurt the whole country by voting yes to concessions.
Now the midget is running for office and everyone is voting no !
Your supplement is not great and certainly not the best in the country. My weak supplement would never open the door for the company to create part time feeder drivers !
Fact

Gimme Danger

New England has always had all employees in New England Pension and Local H&W plans. We'll fight to keep it that way.

Why cant the members in Pennsylvania get this deal to help out their pension. I believe it is sitting at 32% funded. If they are in the Eastern Region, why aren't they involved?

There are many different pension funds across the country. There is no Eastern Region Pension. Ask the people on the pension fund you are inquiring about. There are more than one in Pennsylvania too. Try again.

wide load

You roosters up in New England opened the door for part time feeder drivers.
Your pension blows. You sheep listen to whatever the Boston bully tells you.
Last time you hurt the whole country by voting yes to concessions.
Now the midget is running for office and everyone is voting no !
Your supplement is not great and certainly not the best in the country. My weak supplement would never open the door for the company to create part time feeder drivers !
Fact
You and Tony Q seem to both be uneducated labor warlocks. Who are you voting for in the next IBT election? I know you won’t answer the question because you’re a troll coward that preys on women.

Tony Q

You already know that. I'm disagreeing with your intentional misleading insinuations that we will have feeder drivers doing 4 or 5 hours a day.
What I meant was what will be these employees daily guarantee in the months of the year where they won't be feeder driving. I am pretty sure after I just explained this again that you can understand what I am saying now.

Tony Q

They are never part time feeder drivers. You are misleading the members.
In the months out of the year where Part_time employees drive feeders this is a concession. here employees should be hired full-time. In the 5 or 6 months out of the year where they have to go back to the part time classification this is a concession. Who wands a job where you are full time half the year and part-time the other half. Obviously, this could be a good job if you are really good with your money, but most aren't. Seems like a bad deal for a member. I feel bad about your confusion, but this is what I am asking about.