Fake News Examples

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't assume anything.
I happened to see the short bit on Sweden's immigration problems that Trump was referring to, so I never mistook his reference and understood what he was referring to.

BTW - the story that Trump was referring to had some questionable deductions ... I don't think I would have referenced it.
So again, it's a gray area.

The leader of the free world, is watching a questionable "news" segment on a prime time cable opinion show, and not only taking it as truth, but repeating it in front of the entire world. He may not be a liar, he may not be an idiot, but he's definitely not making good choices about the words that come out of his face.

bbsam

Staff member
BTW you are welcome to post your disingenuous and dysfunctional comments here as this was not meant to be a serious discussion.
Just another Current Events thread which has no meaning or intelligence.
Ok. Are you promising not to cry like a little bitch this time?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So again, it's a gray area.

The leader of the free world, is watching a questionable "news" segment on a prime time cable opinion show, and not only taking it as truth, but repeating it in front of the entire world. He may not be a liar, he may not be an idiot, but he's definitely not making good choices about the words that come out of his face.
I think at least 60% of the voters agree with that as well as me.