Fake News Examples

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, is the murder rate up drastically in Sweden? Has there been an increase in immigration? Is there a link between the two?

Sweden...I LOVE the Swedes. They're mostly white, you know. GREAT lingonberries and HOT women!! Bad hombres have been sneaking in through their open borders and spreading Shariah law. The Swedes are now ALL Muslims!!

They're RAPING all of those hot blondes and making them pee on the men. Hmmm.. that sounds pretty good...Umm.err, BAD!! They need Jesus and we need to bomb them because they are bad dudes!

Did I get a bogey on that last hole?? Put it down as a par, loser.

I am the BEST president EVER!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.

HillaryBeatTrump.org

“Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,”

“On Monday, Senator Ted Cruz went on Ellen to confess that he, of course, killed Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster in 1993,” reads one recent article, which refers to Cruz as “the Republican front-runner to take on President Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2020.”

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sweden...I LOVE the Swedes. They're mostly white, you know. GREAT lingonberries and HOT women!! Bad hombres have been sneaking in through their open borders and spreading Shariah law. The Swedes are now ALL Muslims!!

They're RAPING all of those hot blondes and making them pee on the men. Hmmm.. that sounds pretty good...Umm.err, BAD!! They need Jesus and we need to bomb them because they are bad dudes!

they were rioting last night in Sweden and they are the rape capital of the world. Immigration is destroying sweden.

It will be fine

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.

HillaryBeatTrump.org

“Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,”

“On Monday, Senator Ted Cruz went on Ellen to confess that he, of course, killed Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster in 1993,” reads one recent article, which refers to Cruz as “the Republican front-runner to take on President Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2020.”
I think if Hillary won we'd be having similar discussions. She would have had record low approval ratings and be having a difficult time getting her cabinet approved let alone passing legislation. It is funny that Trump is having this many issues with republican majorities.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In fake Hillary won land , all of her picks had no trouble passing .
The Clinton Foundation is worth more than world's billionaires combined .

moreluck

golden ticket member

newfie

I think if Hillary won we'd be having similar discussions. She would have had record low approval ratings and be having a difficult time getting her cabinet approved let alone passing legislation. It is funny that Trump is having this many issues with republican majorities.

the rebuttal to that would be that the republicans did not hold up Obama's picks anywhere near as badly. The democrats have slim and none as their options to deny trumps cabinet picks. all they could do therefore was use procedural delays to drag out the inevitable. but then I'm sure you knew that.

wkmac

Over the years, one of the big sources of fake news was the American Intelligence Services, specifically the CIA. Frank Wizner who was a former Directorate of Operations CIA would brag about his ability to manipulate the American public with propaganda which he would feed to both witting and unwitting news and information outlets. Wizner called this operation his "Mighty Wurlitzer" as he could play the public with propaganda. Among the many examples one might cite to prove media and thus public manipulation is the Vietnam era where CIA propaganda was given to the public in order the sway them towards justifying a public policy that benefits the war effort.

And then there was Operation Gladio which was learned later when the P2 scandal in Italy broke that the CIA and not the communists were behind many terrorist activities often blamed on so called communists groups as nothing more than false flag operations. Some argue Gladio is back as Gladio B and uses the the radical muslim as the strawman. In both, a potential false narrative was given to the public while behind the scenes the CIA was pulling the event strings themselves through other operatives, thus they are the guilty party.

Another media manipulation was in the 1990's when investigative journalist Gary Webb discovered and exposed the CIA for running crack cocaine. Webb's "Dark Alliance" series was savagely attacked by other media, some suggest doing the CIA dirty work and finally Gary was discovered dead with 2 gunshots to the head that were ruled a suicide. Later some in the media attempted to make amends when the major facts Webb exposed were indeed proven true and the CIA admitted so. Over the years more information has emerged to vindicate Webb and even in the last couple of weeks, the son of the Columbian cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar has publicly stated that his father worked for the CIA selling cocaine to which so far it appears the "Not Fake" media has gone silent once again.

Silent on whose behalf?

newfie

riots Monday night. good timing there cowboy

newfie

Ummmm. Johnny Hairstyle? Who cares. He's so 2005.

just hate those skeletons in the liberal closet

upload_2017-2-22_11-55-51.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CNN is thinking of changing it's name to either ;
FNN........Fake News Network or
VFNN...... Very Fake News Network .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the rebuttal to that would be that the republicans did not hold up Obama's picks anywhere near as badly. The democrats have slim and none as their options to deny trumps cabinet picks. all they could do therefore was use procedural delays to drag out the inevitable. but then I'm sure you knew that.

Obama didn't pick such unqualified candidates, and Republicans pledged to block everything and anything Obama proposed. That would be Mitch McConnell, by the way..