Fake News Examples

bbsam

Staff member
OK, take the UPS crap out of here and to another forum as we have our own friend'd up standards we go by here!
What is it lately with people trying to determine who can stay in a thread and who can't? Did Trump make it suddenly end vogue to act like a :censored2:? ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I found a story about fake news , but because MrFedx will only discredit the source I refuse to list it .

“fact-checker” sites run by:
  • A gamer.
  • A leftist, Trump-hating, feminist professor who specializes in “fat studies.”
  • A sex-and-fetish blogger.
  • A health-industry worker.
  • Organizations with billionaire Democratic Party activists and donors.
  • And another guy who went to extreme lengths to conceal his identity.

The website Pigscast, which stands for Politics, Internet Gaming and Sports, was founded by “gamer” Will Healy.

MediaBIasFactCheck.com describes itself as “the most comprehensive media bias resource in the Internet.” The site is owned by Dave Van Zandt from North Carolina .

FakeNewsChecker.com is another self-appointed “fact checker” run by anonymous individuals. The website offers no contact information.

The mainstream media went wild circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites in November 2016 – and the list included established news sites like WND, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire and Project Veritas – but xxxxxxxxx found a leftist, Trump-bashing assistant professor in Massachusetts who specialized in “fat studies” was behind the effort to target and discredit legitimate news organizations.

International Fact-Checking Network

Washington Post Fact Checker
    The Washington Post’s Fact Checker uses Pinocchio ratings to rate the truthfulness of statements. Zero Pinocchios means a statement is true. Two makes the statement half true. Three means mostly false, and four indicates it is false

Snopes

PolitiFact

FactCheck.org

bbsam

Staff member
President Clinton once denounced a blue dress as something like fake news.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

wkmac

President Clinton once denounced a blue dress as something like fake news.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Careful. That logic opens up a Pandora's Box you might regret and force you into places you don't want to go. Being skeptical is one thing, even healthy but until you have the actual blue dress in hand, you might just be arguing for the existence of a Kenyan birth certificate.

oldngray

nowhere special
FAKE NEWS: Trump Never Said There Was a Terror Attack in Sweden – Liberal Media MADE IT UP (Video)

Untitled.png

bbsam

Staff member
Careful. That logic opens up a Pandora's Box you might regret and force you into places you don't want to go. Being skeptical is one thing, even healthy but until you have the actual blue dress in hand, you might just be arguing for the existence of a Kenyan birth certificate.
There weren't a lot of reputable sources giving any credence to the Kenyan birth certificate idea. Maybe you are mistaking steam of boiling brains from hate talk radio for smoke.

wkmac

There weren't a lot of reputable sources giving any credence to the Kenyan birth certificate idea. Maybe you are mistaking steam of boiling brains from hate talk radio for smoke.

And I never paid any attention to them either for the same reasons. And just because someone wears an official title doesn't mean they can't lie and have self interests not always in our best interests either.

Beyond someone wearing an official title telling you something is true, where is the evidence?

One can be totally disgusted with a political figure and yet still want evidence before making a full judgement. I never bought the birth certificate thingy for the same reason I'm still skeptical of the many Russian claims regarding Trump. No evidence other than hear say or appeals of authority but show me real evidence and I'm on board. My only concern is just like with Obama, don't open a box that later comes back to bite even worse.

Besides, Trump is building a case against himself without resorting to claims of big foot or ufo's with little green men. I'm very patient!

newfie

What is it lately with people trying to determine who can stay in a thread and who can't? Did Trump make it suddenly end vogue to act like a :censored2:? ;)

I think it would be en vogue. If you're going to impress us with your superior vocabulary maybe spell it right?

to the second part of your question , I think maybe you could get your people to stop wearing vagina hats and making vagina cakes before you complain about us?

Sportello

Banned
And I never paid any attention to them either for the same reasons. And just because someone wears an official title doesn't mean they can't lie and have self interests not always in our best interests either.

Beyond someone wearing an official title telling you something is true, where is the evidence?

One can be totally disgusted with a political figure and yet still want evidence before making a full judgement. I never bought the birth certificate thingy for the same reason I'm still skeptical of the many Russian claims regarding Trump. No evidence other than hear say or appeals of authority but show me real evidence and I'm on board. My only concern is just like with Obama, don't open a box that later comes back to bite even worse.

Besides, Trump is building a case against himself without resorting to claims of big foot or ufo's with little green men. I'm very patient!
Russian government officials who died suspiciously in the last couple months:

Russian Spy Linked to Dossier Oleg Erovinkin Found dead in the back of his car

Russian Security agent in charge of "prevention of sabotage" Sergei Krivov Fell from building

Russian Diplomat Andrei Karlov Shot multiple times

Head of Russian Consular Service Andrei Melanin Died of "Suspicious Causes"

NATO Chief Auditor Yves Chandelon Shot in the head found in his car

Russian Diplomat Petr Polshikov Shot dead at Moscow Home

Russian ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin Dies Suddenly in New York

Catatonic

Nine Lives

My signature for years was:
Pay attention to what they do ... not what they say.
CNN tells us and reacts to what Trump says and hardly acknowledges what he is doing.

bbsam

Staff member
I think it would be en vogue. If you're going to impress us with your superior vocabulary maybe spell it right?

to the second part of your question , I think maybe you could get your people to stop wearing vagina hats and making vagina cakes before you complain about us?
:spank::fishbashsmile::bsbullf:

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, is the murder rate up drastically in Sweden? Has there been an increase in immigration? Is there a link between the two?