Favorite Pictures You Have Taken (On Topic Please)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Shrooms!

1596150492980.png

bbsam

Staff member
Beautiful girl. Better keep a bat handy at your door. Lol.
It’s strange. She’s the only one that we decided to see the find out the sex of the child before birth. And secretly I kinda wished for a daughter because I thought my wife might like one. I had always told my buddies that it didn’t matter, that boys and girls were all the same. They emphatically disagreed.

Well...

As soon as we found out we were having a daughter, I understood how wrong I was. I felt like I was walking on clouds for days with a strange euphoria. It still hasn’t worn off.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s strange. She’s the only one that we decided to see the find out the sex of the child before birth. And secretly I kinda wished for a daughter because I thought my wife might like one. I had always told my buddies that it didn’t matter, that boys and girls were all the same. They emphatically disagreed.

Well...

As soon as we found out we were having a daughter, I understood how wrong I was. I felt like I was walking on clouds for days with a strange euphoria. It still hasn’t worn off.
Couldn’t say it better. The most life changing thing to me ever everyday is my daughter.

rod

Retired 22 years
1612592327856.png

My wife took this one this morning as we left a small country church after doing a funeral Mass for my mother-in law. She said it was a sign from her mother.

old levi's

blank space
The Gregory house built in1849 sits on a high bluff above the Apalachicola river. Beautiful pine flooring cut in 3 different widths to minimize waste while sawing. The owner/ builder was short and left-handed. (notice the lockset on the door)

IMG_0854.JPG