Favorite Sport Teams and Why?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Orioles, Philadelphia Flyers, North Carolina Tarheels(Basketball) Oklahoma Sooners(football) Chicago Bulls. Got a variety lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Favorite Teams usually had my favorite players on them. Cowboys-Dorsett, Orioles-Ripken, Tarheels-Jordan,Bulls-Jordan, Flyers- Rick Tocchet(tough as nails), Oklahoma-Bozworth lol.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys, I have nothing against any other NFL team. I just like the Cowboys more. I've been a fan since 2nd grade.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
+1 for America's team :wink2:
But I'll watch anything really, I like football period.

uwotm8

Besides Heat fans and now Cavs fans, the Seahawks have the most annoying fanbase

I would have to agree to some extent. Loads of bandwagon fans now. Not saying that Ajax is one but there are lots of pop up fans that just like that team now because they won the SB. Great team with a very nice depth chart though. I predicted their win last year at the beginning and I wouldn't be surprised if they won again this year (hardly any changes made in the offseason).

oldngray

nowhere special
Saintsyard.JPG

Z

ZQXC

Last 4 seasons, equal wins and losses, except for 2010 when they only won 6.

Jealous, really?

ajax25

Besides Heat fans and now Cavs fans, the Seahawks have the most annoying fanbase

That's true with any fan base that is winning, people are going to hate. We all do it (lakers, Yankees, steelers, heat, etc) I will say its weird to be the hated though. I've been a fan Seahawks for 30 years though so I've been through all the crappy times too

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rainman

Its all good.
Last 4 seasons, equal wins and losses, except for 2010 when they only won 6.

Jealous, really?
If they are so crappy, why do they piss you off so bad that you pull for whoever is playing them? They have a A- hole owner, but what else is it about them?

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

texan

I have always backed the Saints on this forum, because A.J. Likes them.

I have other primary teams, but the Saints are a great team, due to A.J.'s choice and passion for them! Bless Her!