Fed Ex Media Campaign - Gloves coming off

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Every UPS guy i know has ghetto benefits compared to mine so i dont know what you are talking about.They see the same doctors that the Medicaid people in the projects do.UPS pensions are broke because of the Teamsters,it is a widely known fact.

UPS had to cough up $6 billion of its profits to bail out the Teamsters Central State Pension Plan, a plan that the corrupt union leadership mismanaged, stole from, and spent into insolvency. All those wonderful dues paid by members down the ole blowhole - as for working hard, the Teamsters leadership had to work HARD to waste its members’ money in such a spectacular way.

Did you quote the brownfailout blog or did you write that post in two places? ;)

Think what you want, you are obviously trolling now. LIke p-man said, but not in his words - if you are so happy and everything is peaches and cream, you all have nothing to worry about.

FedEX 4 Life

Did you quote the brownfailout blog or did you write that post in two places? ;)

Think what you want, you are obviously trolling now. LIke p-man said, but not in his words - if you are so happy and everything is peaches and cream, you all have nothing to worry about.
I knew you wouldnt be able to respond to that one.Have a good life at UPS,the biggest package shipper in the world....for now.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How do you know that you have better benefits and pension than i do?Can you transfer to other UPS stations around the country?Can you ship stuff for 75% off?Fly for free?Hmmm...

You've got to be a plant...nobody can have consumed that much of Fred's Kool-Aid. If you are for real, you need some therapy and a serious reality check. Just how far can you stick your nose up Fred's butt anyway?

For SatelliteDriver and others, I'll stand behind my original opinion, which is that UPS drivers generally work harder, do more work, and should be paid more than we are....BUT, not 30-40% more. There are plenty of FedEx drivers who work just as hard as UPS drivers, BUT, they are a minority. Please remember, that's 30-40% more vs. a topped-out Express courier. A new courier might only be making $15.00 per hour, which makes my statement even more valid. It can take 15 years to reach top wage as it stands right now.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Every UPS guy i know has ghetto benefits compared to mine so i dont know what you are talking about.They see the same doctors that the Medicaid people in the projects do.UPS pensions are broke because of the Teamsters,it is a widely known fact.

UPS had to cough up $6 billion of its profits to bail out the Teamsters Central State Pension Plan, a plan that the corrupt union leadership mismanaged, stole from, and spent into insolvency. All those wonderful dues paid by members down the ole blowhole - as for working hard, the Teamsters leadership had to work HARD to waste its members’ money in such a spectacular way.

its' my understanding that UPS was paying the pensions of HUNDREDS of out of business trucking companies being part of the central states fund. we made a cash deposit to get out of that responsibility, widely reguarded as a smart move by the company, and a win for the teamsters. the reason it was out of money is because UPS was one of a few companies actually making deposits to the fund.

if i were you, i would go thank your station manager for spending millions of dollars on the brownbailout website instead of giving you a raise.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Yeah your job is so great that you guys are depressed and commiting suicide?Yeah you guys make more than I do but guess what,I have ZERO stress.I wake up and I look forward to going to work because my job is fun and easy.I know if that union comes in then everything will change.

are you driving the truck i took a picture of in my other thread? you seem to fit the bill - lazy/dumb

P

pickup

This is all the more reason that FedEx should not be concerned about the FAA bill.

As you and FedEx press releases have said... You are paid great, have great benefits, and are happy.

There is no reason to believe you or other employees would ever want to join the union.

I'm with you. I don't understand what Fred is afraid of.

P-Man

Exactamundo, cunningham! If the bill passes and fedex has such happy employees, the status of the fed ex drivers will be the same five years from now as it is today because nobody will join the union. But gee , maybe they're not as happy as Fred S would like to portray, maybe that is why he is worried.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How do you know that you have better benefits and pension than i do?Can you transfer to other UPS stations around the country?Can you ship stuff for 75% off?Fly for free?Hmmm...

This clown is a trolling phony."Fly for free"? Sorry, but there has been no jumpseat since 9-11...any real employee would know that. There are no other free flights nor have there ever been. You don't know squat about FedEx....you're done.

I'd rather make $30 per hour with a good retirement and benefits pkg than a bunch of useless and/or non-existing benefits. Since you're a fake, you also wouldn't know that many of our other "benefits" are worthless.

G

bbsam

Staff member
FedEx must go down!!! Im so sick of seeing Fedex on the forbes top comanies to work for and most admired companies etc blah blah.We all know UPS is better and the only reason Fedex makes those lists is because Fred pays to get on it.Everyone knows that.
We are a better and bigger company,no more mr nice guy,time to crush Fedex!!!
crush fedex? no more mr nice guy? what lsd induced coma are you coming out of? the thing that amazes me about this sight is the absolutely blind assertions that ups could dominate fedex at will. as if ups hasn't tried that in the past. you speak of being bigger and better, an opinion shared by many, but not by all, neithelr opinion being proof of anything. why is it good to be smaller? in this economy, we at fedex have a larger base of potential shippers, namely yours. while express volume is drastically down ground continues to gain market share. if and when express loses it's rla exemption, don't think for a second fred doesn't have a plan b. express is already a skeleton of what it used to be and ground is filled with contractors itching to devour that volume. think of it. the rla exemption is the only thing making the fedex model of separate companies attractive. remove that and in a matter of time express and ground merge but with hard to unionize contractors instead of teamster drivers. and then fedex still gets off cheap. and if all fedex companies were to combine under that contractor model, efficiency would increase as well. with a little imagination, your blind assertion of bigger and better sounds silly, but it would require thinking three steps down the road.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
the rla exemption is the only thing making the fedex model of separate companies attractive. remove that and in a matter of time express and ground merge but with hard to unionize contractors instead of teamster drivers. and then fedex still gets off cheap. and if all fedex companies were to combine under that contractor model, efficiency would increase as well.

That is why not only is it imperative that we (as in UPSers) fight to remove the RLA exemption, but we also must prove once and for all that the "independent" contractor model is actually an illegal ploy to misclassify FedEx Ground workers.

Combine this with card check legislation and we may finally be able to level the playing field.

satellitedriver

Every UPS guy i know has ghetto benefits compared to mine (Baloney) so i dont know(this is obvious) what you are talking about.They see the same doctors that the Medicaid people in the projects do.(Baloney, again. I have used and can access the top physicians with my insurance)UPS pensions are broke because of the Teamsters,it is a widely known fact.(Many pension plans are thriving,some are hurting. It is a flaw that all UPS'ers are not covered under one single pension plan , only for UPS'ers.

UPS had to cough up $6 billion of its profits to bail out the Teamsters Central State Pension Plan, a plan that the corrupt union leadership mismanaged, stole from, and spent into insolvency.(Central States mismanaged? Oh yeah!, But, for you, to blatantly state the teamsters stole and spent the plan into insolvency is pure hogwash. I resigned from the teamsters in 97' over the pension issue,but never would I support the claim that they stole or spent any monies. You are making claims you can not back up with facts.) All those wonderful dues paid by members down the ole blowhole - as for working hard, the Teamsters leadership had to work HARD to waste its members’ money in such a spectacular way.

FedEX 4 Life

Regardless,your pensions are screwed,that why the Teamsters are praying to get Fedex.

Fedex pension is nice and safe for now and very very over funded.Once the teamsters come in,it will all get ruined just like the UPS pension.

S

speeddemon

Regardless,your pensions are screwed,that why the Teamsters are praying to get Fedex.

Fedex pension is nice and safe for now and very very over funded.Once the teamsters come in,it will all get ruined just like the UPS pension.

Its ok. We know you want to drive the brown truck. It wont ever happen thought, because from what Ive read on here from you, your an idiot and coudnt handle our pace. Grow up man.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Its ok. We know you want to drive the brown truck. It wont ever happen thought, because from what Ive read on here from you, your an idiot and coudnt handle our pace. Grow up man.

It's easy to fund a FedEx pension. That's because WE DON'T HAVE ONE ANY LONGER!!! The traditional pension is gone, replaced by a Portable Pension Plan (PPP) that is a pension in name only. FedEx4Life is a complete fake and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

upser_J

hahahahahaha whats a ghetto benefit, seems when people talk this way, its most likely cuz they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
lol you guys re in denial

Go back to Brownbailout.com, and then Google "FedEx Labor Relations". Study up, and then come back here and try to fool us again. So far, you're doing a lousy job of impersonating a FedEx employee. A Right-Wing synchophant perhaps, but not one of us.

satellitedriver

Regardless, that the teamster pension are in trouble, I have been able to use the 40% higher pay at UPS, to build my own pension.
I have to agree with the consensus on this thread, of your posts.
Either you are a troll, or very naive.